Г It's Still Too Soon

(A/N): yea... So much for the slow updates. Enjoy!

-----------------------
--RECAP--

"September... No July 6 no 16!" I cringed at my mother's answer how stupid could she be but I felt tear fall from my face, the door slammed open and me, My father and my mother look to see a pissed off, Tamaki "HIS BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 26 WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER FORGETS HER OWN CHILD'S BIRTHDAY YOUR A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!" he shouted from the top of his lungs and the whole hospital hear his cry but he grabbed me by my hand and picked me up to sat me in the wheelchair he came in with and took me away with the Host club following us.

I felt like I was at bliss Honey hopped on my lap, the twins were at either side of me, Mori was pushing me, Tamaki and Kyoya were in front of me and Noah and Haruhi was behind us I was in total happiness... I was ok with how things were now and I didn't want things to change not ever because it would be too soon I know it.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

Through this whole event, it was only the morning time and school was still going but that didn't matter the Host Club was only worried about one person and that was Forsythe Takatsuki.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

They took me home but I expected them to all go to school but everyone was just too worried and there was nothing but the Host Club well expect Haruhi, plotting something but really I just wanted to go to school.

"Hey, guys?... Look if you guys don't want to go to school because of me then we should all go to school I just need help getting dressed...."I sigh hoping this will cause a reaction and thankfully it did.

"Isn't it too soon?" I heard the twins say "well Forsythe has been in a coma for many weeks and the doctor did say he will have a hard time walking anytime soon" Kyoya said while pushing his glasses up "No way! You need rest and need to relax school is the lea-"I felt a vein pop when Tamaki started talking and I looked at Haruhi and Noah for help up the stairs

"Come on Haruhi! you guys are all late lets at least help Forsythe..." and Haruhi nodded and helped me up the stairs and only ignoring The Host Club at hand and really we weren't sorry.

--Timeskip--

Surprisingly enough Haruhi and Noah were fast at this but I was worried about Noah "Hey Noah... Are you sure you don't want to attend Ouran??" she snorts and I start laughing because how cute that was "No... There are enough rich kids in my life I am fine here plus I don't want to birth all over Ouran now..." she laughed and Haruhi didn't get it but I did and only chuckled.

We were at the top of the stairs and a huge tree come towards us.... See what I did there I called Mori a Tree... Ok, I am not funny sorry damn "I thought you would all leave by now"I look up to Mori and he picks me up damn I am like a bride now huh just getting picked up by all these rich bastards... "No we waited for you and Haruhi...." he was holding me with one arm while he grabbed the wheelchair in another.

"I can't wait to eat so much cake with you Katsuki-chan!" I smiled weakly "Cake sounds so amazing I would love to eat cake with you" Honey cheered "Takashi, will you eat cake with us!" Mori grunts a 'Yeah'.

"Hey! Damn it get going Tamaki and Hikaru and Kaoru!" I looked to see Noah drag the three out our house and I laughed and everyone looked at me "what? Lets get going ok!" and Tamaki and the twins cheered then turned red because how cute I was being I guess but Mori and Honey helped me into the limousine where I was facing Kyoya who seemed to be writing something inside his notebook I just stared at him then turned red because I officially remembered what he did he gotten me back by kissing me but I snapped out of it when Tamaki and the twins where pushed into the limo by Noah and she slammed the door and I chuckled "are you three ok?" the boys just looked at me and turned red "yea..."