Г The Time Forsythe Knew The Host Club... Fucked Up!

(A/n): Ok that title through another thing this story isn't on the same timeline it's like off then on like the Renge Chapter this chapter is like future wise but current lmfao fuck idk... Enjoy!

!WARNING!
The twins do not fight because we all know how that worked out in the show! Lmfao sorry, enjoy!

------------------
--RECAP--

"Hey, Forsythe?... wake up the club is over!" I woke up to Tamaki's voice and opened my eyes to see the whole club behind him "Hey Guys do me a favor if one of you are going to ask me out then do it under a cherry blossom tree!" all of the male hosts turned red and nodded while Haruhi being clueless as ever sighed.

I really love these guys...

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

There was a time when The Hitachiin Twins played a game with everyone called 'Which one is Hikaru?' where the twins would wear a hat to cover their hair and switch spots in hopes someone can guess who is Hikaru.

Though, one day a new host of the name of Haruhi Fujioka guessed which one
was Hikaru correctly and somehow entered The twins world but because how bored these devilish twins were they pretended to fight and caused a ruckus through the school.

They say that if anyone can guess who Hikaru is right again will cause the phenomenon happen again.

Will today be the day it happens once more!?(A/n: I like how I made the twins fight sound like one of Nekowaza's Curses actually I honestly had a crush on him... I preferred Nekowaza over Tamaki any day lmfao sorry buddy still love you!)

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

"NO! Do not play that game!" I heard Tamaki yell in fear today was a whole new day today I could walk with crutches but I get carried a lot by Mori so its whatever "Tamaki Senpai calm down..." Haruhi said in a cold sweat I looked at her confused "why was he yelling at the twins?" she sighed and answered "A while ago The twins played a game called 'Which one is Hikaru' game and I guessed it right and caused so much trouble for everyone" then Kyoya butted in "no one but Haruhi could guess which twin is who" with a grin I looked at the twins and walked over to them.

"Let's Play Which one is Hikaru game!" the twins said in unison while a few girls nearly failed to answer but when I walked up to them the girls looked at me.

"Oh, Forsythe you're doing ok?" I nodded and grinned causing the girls to blush "what is this your playing" I pretended to sound dumb and another girl answered, "its called Which one is Hikaru and we have to guess which one is Hikaru but only Haruhi guessed right and a lot happened" then Tamaki Butted in "FORSYTHE NOOOOO!?" I whacked him with one of my crutches and the twins started laughing at Tamaki.

"Come on the boss it's, not like Forsythe can guess us right!" they said in unison "Plus it's not like the same thing will happen again," said Hikaru "we would never do that again!" Kaoru finished and I sighed.

"Forsythe I bet you can guess which one is Hikaru!" a girl cheered me on and I looked at the twins "let's play then!" I cheered like an idiot.

After a few seconds have passed everyone was crowding around me and the twins.

"Ok! Forsythe guess which one of us is Hika-" before the twins could finish their unison I guessed "Kaoru is on the left and Hikaru is on the right" the twins walked towards me and wrapped their arms around my shoulders "uh oh your wrong!" then I heard Haruhi sigh "no I know I am right... You see I pay good enough attention to you two twins see you may think I am your plaything but in reality, you're my playthings... But I know I am right because Kaoru sounds like a cute baby boy that I would enjoy sleeping with again and Hikaru sounds like a stubborn Tsundere I mean seriously you guys are identical but as an individual your not the same person at all Kaoru I know that your really afraid of one thing and one thing only being alone and left behind by Hikaru and Hikaru you honestly fear that the people you let in will just hurt you more then they will hurt Kaoru that guys, I promise you I would never hurt guys because we are all a big family!" I smiled at them causing them to blush like crazy while that happened the girls gasped and the host was shocked as well I didn't know why but I look to a dark door and some guy peeked out the room.