Г The Loli-Shota & The Little Devil Types Meet Mommy Dearest

(A/n): all I can say is shit is about to go down... Enjoy!

---------------------
--RECAP--

I had the feeling if we continued to push for Forsythe life then... Maybe would all really fucked up Forsythe completely... Oh god, I hope we don't they guys are a bunch of idiots especially Tamaki.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

           ~No One's P.O.V~

The Host Club went there separate ways as they were told to such as the Twins and Honey Senpai went to meet Mother Dearest or known as Emma Smith, while Kyoya and Mori Senpai went to the D.A.'s office, Tamaki and Haruhi went after Forsythe.

What is there to come for The Host Club?

          ~Honey's P.O.V~

I and Hika-chan and Kao-chan were on our way to see Katsuki-chan's mom, the last thing I remember of his mother is she slapping Tama-chan in the face... Poor Tama-chan.

       "What are we going to do with Katsuki-chan's mother?" I look at the twins in hopes of a plan at least "well I guess we could just talk to her..." Kao-chan said "Not if you want to get bitch slapped like Tamaki" Hika-chan sighed.

        "Well, why don't we just try... For Katsuki-chan's sake, we don't want Katsuki-chan to leave!" I knew they agreed with me I mean Katsuki-chan did guess the two apart and the twins said that he nearly called them out the first time that we all met Katsuki-chan.

        "For Forsythe's sake? even if we get bitch slapped? Well, I guess whatever it takes to make sure Forsythe doesn't leave...." Kao-chan said quietly and I looked to Hika-chan for his answer but he didn't say a thing.

          ~Hikaru's P.O.V~

I had my reason for not saying anything, to be honest, I was stuck on Forsythe I wanted to go help Forsythe but maybe I can get something out of this.

We stood in front of a hotel where Forsythe's mother stayed I glanced at Kaoru and Honey before going into the building I wanted answers... I wanted to know why Forsythe was the way he was from someone else... Someone responsible I guess.

         "How may I help you boy?" I didn't even look at the middle-aged women who was wearing too much makeup "we are looking for Emma Smith's Room" I heard Kaoru ask the women at the front desk "why would you be looking for her? She is quite an annoying women..."I nearly laughed I knew that had to be right but i was getting annoyed "We are from Ouran Academy I am sure she has said something about us visiting" Honey said in his rare stern tone and the women only nodded "hm yea well take the elevator up she is the one that lives in the penthouse" with that Honey grabbed me and Kaoru's hands into elevator and we were soon to go up.

  --Timeskip--

We stood in front of the door and I knocked pretty hard as if I were the police and Kaoru looked at me in worry "are you ok? Hikaru?" I didn't answer him even Honey asked if I was ok but I didn't answer.

       "Come in I know it's you!"

I looked at Honey and Kaoru we were confused but Honey opened the door first and went on in and Kaoru was the last to close the door and our attention was on Emma Smith that... That women and we were wide-eyed.

         ~Kaoru's P.O.V~

I gulped at was the sightseeing what she was doing snorting coke... That's the type of women she was rich yet she went as a bottom feeder... We have to save Forsythe for her...

       "Agh! Ha! Hey kiddies sit down I bet you hear about Forsythe!" she was clearly high but she surprisingly settled but we all sat down at her request.

       "Look I don't know why you're here because nothing will convince me to leave Forsythe alone" I wanted to say something but Hikaru finally spoke which shocked me.

         "Look I know that nothing will convince you but we are here to at least talk to you... I know that Forsythe nearly died in Canada and he nearly died here too but if you want someone to blame then blame me I saw him first and I should have known he would have hurt himself... And I'm Sorry Ms. Smith..."

I and Honey stared at Hikaru in total shock and she only grinned.

        "Wow... That's different at least you know it's your fault hm Hikaru right... Well let me tell something about that day Forsythe lost his sight in his right eye" she lit a cigar and blew smoke into our direction and smirked "I paid those girls to do what they did and it was to teach him a lesson about respect now I had him under my wing until that Suoh boy and best believe I will end all of you the same way.... But instead, you will all die if you keep getting in the way!"

Before we knew it she grabbed Hikaru by the face and burned him with the cigar in his right eye and me and Honey pushed her away from a shrieking Hikaru.

       "ARE YOU CRAZY! We did nothing to you! All we did was make Forsythe Happy and look what you're doing your trying hurt the people he loves and we all love him no matter what happens!" I screamed and ran out the room with Hikaru without Honey but it didn't matter at the time.

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

            ~Honey's P.O.V~

      "He is right though I am crazy hm it hit my heart just a little bit maybe I will consider it... You can leave now"This woman was now an Enemy what she didn't know was that before we all left Kyo-chan told me to put a wire on so that the police could have evidence but this all felt wrong.... she was wrong!

        "We all care about Katsuki-chan... Please, I am begging you leave him alone all he wants is to be happy..." I cling to Usa-chan and got up with a shadow covering my eyes "Tama-chan is the reason why we all know Forsythe now if he didn't start the club we wouldn't have met Katsuki-chan... We all care for him and for someone who gave birth to him hurt him like that you don't deserve to be called a mother your a monster who needs to be put down!" I finally left to follow Hika-chan and Kao-chan I was worried for Hika-chan he got hurt but we don't know bad it was.

         ~No One's P.O.V~

With a host hurt and the truth about what happened to Forsythe in Canada what else can be revealed about the past... The truth about Forsythe.

Will he lose the people he loves because what has been told? Or will things with everyone make the bond with Forsythe so much stronger?

To be continued.....

(A/n: ok ok... I know I have a problem with hurting characters I know! But please kill me after the story ends heh! Hope you enjoyed!