Г Double Dating with Our Dad's!

A/n: it sounds so weird... Shit only if I knew my dad!... Ok, the feels imma cry in the corner but enjoy...

----------------
--RECAP--

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

Tomorrow will be great! I get to go on a date with Forsythe... Kind of wish I went on that date with Haruhi tho but as long as my son and daughter are ok I am happy!!

~Kyoya's P.O.V~

I didn't care too much about going on a date but because he wanted to well I guess I am going on a date on a Wednesday.

It might not be so bad if I don't end up busy.

~Hikaru's P.O.V~

It will be my second date... I went on a date with Haruhi maybe I will have a better chance to this date with Forsythe Thursday...

Doesn't he fear anything right?

~Kaoru's P.O.V~

I was happy that we all gotten close to Forsythe but Forsythe seems so much closer to Hikaru... Maybe we will get that close on Friday... I hope so.

~Honey's P.O.V~

Tama-chan goes to a dinner with Katsuki-chan on Tuesday, Kyo-chan is going somewhere on Wednesday, Hika-chan gets to go on his second date! Lucky! He better takes care of Katsuki-chan on Thursday!, Kao-chan seems really excited to go on a date to the movies on Friday I hope they have fun!

I and Katsuki-chan will go to the cake shop and eat a lot of cake like he promised! I can't wait for Saturday!

~Mori's P.O.V~

Sunday... Forsythe said he would plan it I don't know why though but at least everyone seems excited about their dates with Forsythe.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

As time went on it was time for Ryusei's and Forsythe's lovely date but what they didn't know was that it would truly be a double date.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

"Dad!" I yelled in the hallway sure I was naked and wet I had my reasons I just got out the shower "What? Eh!? Go put some clothes on!?" my dad wasn't a reason to see my nakedness... He wasn't ready I am not sorry dad!

"I need help with my clothes!" I wrapped a towel around my waist "oh I was going to ask you the same actually..." but we both stared at each other then dad had an idea "I will go pick your clothes and you go pick my clothes ok!" I liked the idea "I do your hair and you do my hair!" we agreed but in unison "we do each other's make up!" we went to one others rooms to do what we planned.

~Noah's P.O.V~

I watch that how interaction and god... Their both idiots I guess Ouran turns you into an idiot... Wait does that mean I am an idiot?

.....FUCK ME!?

~No One's P.O.V~

It took nearly an hour just to find the right outfit for one another, but it took nearly 40 minutes to do one another's hair and took 20 minutes to do one's make up.

What type person takes a total of two hours to get ready?

That's right people who have way too much time on their hands.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

"We look good! And we only have to wait 13 minutes for Haru-kun and Ranka! Wait this will be my first time meeting Ranka... WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW RANKA!?!!?" my father had a cold sweat and glanced at me "I met Ranka because of Kyoya mentioning Haruhi's father and I needed to talk to Haruhi's father about what had happened to the host club and your mother and well since then Ranka has been very helpful. we have been talking since but today would actually be our first date... I really like Ryoji he is a good guy and well he can't help but adore my pink long curls." I smiled innocently I was happy for my dad he found someone and it was good to hear but I am finally meeting him and well I didn't know shit about this either but it's not my business as long as I am acknowledged about it.