Г Wide Awake

(A/N): back at it again with scenarios! Enjoy!

!Warning!
Prepare for out of characterization because no one would know how many of the characters would react so I tried ok and Prepare for cuteness and well spoiler we got Haruhi Route cause she is part of the host club after all!

---------------------------------
--RECAP--

~Noah's P.O.V~

I was in shock and I was taken aback but then I really took a step back from him I couldn't handle something like this I didn't know what to do when someone was crying but I knew why he was crying he thinks he got Forsythe killed and I just cried as well and I unknowingly got down and hugged Ryusei and we were both a crying mess.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

      ~No One's P.O.V~

Nearly a new day and there was nothing but rain no thunder nothing just rain.

Ryusei And Noah talk about Forsythe leaving Japan if Ryusei were to divorce his mother Emma Smith and built up some type of plan.

While with the Host Club they continue on with school and the Club at hand.

--Timeskip--

      ~Tamaki's P.O.V~

As the day went on we continued to go on with the Host Club we needed to get the bitterness out of our mouths about what happened to Forsythe I am worried that everyone else could just lose it!

I realize this and I was in despair once more in my corner!

       "Is the boss ok?" I heard those shady twins ask mommy "He might be overthinking things again..."

      "Tamaki Senpai don't you think we should cut the club today and spend our time being with Forsythe?" I looked at Haruhi and I didn't know what was wrong with me but I just flipped at my own daughter oh Haruhi forgive me! "THAT'S IT THE NAME OF FORSYTHE IS NO MORE!" I stood and everyone stared at me.

       "Tama-chan what are you talking about? Aren't you worry about Fors-"I cut her off so fast that every action I did was scaring everyone "We won't say his name! I understand what happened but we must go on with our own lives too..." I quickly looked away then left the room I guess I couldn't handle it the reality the fact was Forsythe might... I can't say it I don't want to believe he will leave me I MEAN US... Us! leave us...

       ~Mori's P.O.V~

I didn't fully understand why Tamaki up and freaked out the way he did but I knew one thing... We all were worried about Forsythe but not talking about it wouldn't help any of us.

       "Is Tama-chan going to be ok?" I heard Mitskuni say in a worrisome tone "he will be ok he is just worried about Forsythe... He is dealing with it in his own way."

With that said everyone else nodded to this we all were dealing with this differently even Haruhi seemed to have a hard time about this as well but she didn't show it too much.

         ~Haruhi's P.O.V~

      "Maybe we should cancel The club for the day and just go visit Forsythe... I am sure he will be happy if we were there."

Silence filled the room but finally the silence was broken "Hm... We might as well with Tamaki not here we should look for him and go to the hospital and like said visit Forsythe" I heard Honey Senpai cheer and Mori nodding but the twins seemed out of it.

       "Hey Hikaru and Kaoru, are you guys ok?" I walked up to them since they were separated from the rest of us "yea... We're fine..." I didn't believe them one bit but even if I push them about it it wouldn't be any good so I sigh and let them be and again they were lost in their own individual thoughts while looking out the window.