Г Unhappy little accidents

A/N: I might disappear next Weekend soi will spam the life out of this story I am sorry!

---------------------------------
--RECAP--

As I was singing I remembered a lot from Canada and I understand this song so much more because I left home and now I am moving on in life though I am a high school graduate who finished so early I was a genius you see I started high school at 12 and finished early and I went to school for business and that was it but now I only want music or anything Arts wise and this could help me.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

[Before the events of Happy little Accidents]

~No One's P.O.V~

"Let's go to the Market!" Ryusei said to lighten up the mood and Noah added on "Yea I kind of need new clothes anyway" everyone snapped out of what dark mood they were in and nodded.

"Yes we will go to another Commer Supermarket!" yelled Tamaki and Forsythe slightly chuckled and Haruhi had a cold sweat "Tamaki Senpai please stop..."

Ryusei snapped his fingers "Breakfast is ready to go eat up now! And get dressed you got 30 minutes!" Noah and Forsythe nodded and the host club went to the dining table to eat their breakfast and finish so they could all get dressed.

"We never bought any clothes..." said the twins and Ryusei being the Holy Savior "don't worry I have clothes that will suit all of you!" and Forsythe and Noah paused and put their food away to see what he was talking about and sighed in relief that it was women clothing.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

V~

(A/N: what Forsythe was wear and his hair looked yes his hair is long enough)

I was glad My father didn't pick my clothes but my head was still flooded with that video and I know what he was doing he wanted me out so he can call up someone to find out who recorded the video since they could also be in a lot of trouble but why should they care I am fine I wouldn't hurt myself because I was told too...