Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms Part 2

--RECAP--

"Tori-kun?... I wouldn't continue calling me that_" I clicked my tongue and smirked.

He turned even redder and I did my worse and grab Four eyes by his tie and kissed him and he froze up and I continued to explore his mouth... I knew he would give him but I stopped he was a hot mess after I kissed him and no one could ever top my kiss.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

       ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

    "How are you liking it so far? This school? Honestly wished you would have explored Japan first." My father said and I faintly smile.

    "Well its really Emma's fault..." I drank my tea knowing I was just going to spill some the tea.

    "She is your mother and why do you hold such a grudge on girls you used to love them..." I glared at him then I looked away.

    "A girl who bullied me in elementary blinded me I was lucky to even have one working eye you know... So I don't like or trust girls..."

    "Expect for Haruhi Fujioka?" My father sipped his coffee and I grinned.

   "Haruhi doesn't count because she is cross-dressing I want her to be my best friend even my wife if I have to marry women by force."

My father laughed but agreed with me most don't know this but we are like twins but we look different truly my father is my other half.

    "Well then join that Host Club!"

I swear I never thought I hear that again but Host club the hell why does it exist isn't it like a rental boyfriend by you pay more money...

    "She is part of the host club?..."

    "Along with Hikaru and Kaoru, And Yuzuru's Son Tamaki Suoh being the President of the club and Kyoya Ootori being Co-President and let's not forget Ouran's very own Shota Mitskuni Haninozuka or Honey and his Cousin Takashi Morinozuka or Mori. "

I clicked my tongue at the names Hikaru and Kaoru and Four eyes but maybe I got to meet That Honey and Mori and oh god let me not Bump into Tamaki I remembered he and father came and visited for my birthday and wasn't he so annoying but I got to attempt he was cute did he get cuter???

   "Aw Tori-kun is a host~, heh and my favorite twins too~" my father nearly choked on his food when I said that and with that I left the Lounge and ventured off to find this Shota called Honey.

       ~Honey's P.O.V~

Somehow I lost Usa-chan and I have to look for him Takashi is looking for him too! This is a Manhunt! I hope Usa-chan is ok.

    "Awe! It is Honey-Senpai!" I chuckled at the group of girls who had said this and slightly I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone pretty hard.

       ~No one's P.O.V~

Honey cluelessly bumped into Forsythe which wasn't paying attention either and somehow ended up on the ground with Honey on top and girls with heart eyes and screaming at the cuteness.

   "Oopies I am sorry!" Honey still on top of Forsythe said.

   "Its fine I wasn't paying attention." Forsythe slightly blushing and realizing he has met the Infamous Shota of Ouran Academy.

The two oddly kept staring at each other and the atmosphere changed many many times.

    ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

Honey finally got off me and the girls started leaving and I was helped up.

   "I'm Forsythe Takatsuki... And again sorry about that.." I don't why but I felt my ears turn red and thankfully my scarf was hiding my ears.