Г Renge, Who?

(A/N): ok this chapter is literal shady on my favorite Otaku but its gonna be short maybe... Yes, a filler chapter totally not sorry.

--------------
--RECAP--

"HARUHIIIII!? FORSYTHEEEEE!?" Tamaki jumped on us causing my wheelchair to fall backward "Daddy missed my favorite daughter and son!" he was hugging us as if we were really his children but suddenly I felt really dizzy "hey... Let go... Please, someone, help..." and Mori saved both me and Haruhi causing Tamaki to start sulking but put Haruhi down and I immediately fainted.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

"Oh, Tamaki. My dearest Tamaki, why are you so beautiful?" A girl asked Tamaki "I'm hoping to catch your eye even if it's for one second." The princely type had said in his charming voice "then why is your voice so sweet and mellow?" The girl asked the blonde "to set your nerves at ease, so that my true feelings might reach your heart." and again the girl asked a tearing up King "why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?" and again Tamaki Suoh answered like the idiot he is "because the side of your beautiful smile because the fountains inside of me to start overflowing." and lastly you hear from the girl "Oh, Tamaki."

--a tiny Timeskip--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I woke up to the words 'Incompetent', 'Commoner' & 'Disgusting' with a Tamaki shrieking. So I rubbed my eye and fixed my eye patch and pulled the wheelchair close to me so I can move into the wheelchair.

As I did that I fixed my hair and rolled into the room everyone else was in and I was in shock.

"It's you, Kyoya. Oh, how longed to meet you. My one and only prince charming." I saw a girl with light brown hair wearing the ugly ass girls uniform say and I just sit there and watch "Your fiancee?" Hikaru said and Kaoru continued "Kyoya senpai?" even I was as confused as the twins but no one seemed to notice me in the slightest.

"Of course. My Renge Hoshakuji and i'm transferring into Ouran academy's 1st-year class A tomorrow." this Renge Hoshakuji said and really I was starting to get annoyed by her but I somehow zoned out for probably a minute.

I snapped out of it when I heard the word 'Otaku' and hearing Kaoru yell "I've never seen one!" in my head I was starting to think that these guys were a bunch of cute idiots.

"I get it now you're in love with that character. You're projecting I love me and you somehow deluded yourself into thinking that was engaged. Assume this Miyabi character probably wears glasses as well." then I looked to a Sulking Tamaki "so, she made it up. You're not really her fiance, right?" and Kyoya continued "well no I don't remember ever asking for her hand in marriage. Besides says this is the first time I've ever met the woman."

I wanted to yell to let everyone know I was wake but failed because of fucking Hoshakuji! "According to my research, I understand you-you are in charge managing the club. Is that true, Kyoya?" and Honey answered on his behalf "that's right, Kyo-chan is our director." after he said that he noticed me right away but fucking Hoshakuji man! "You're the club's director? That's perfect. Oh wow, I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business." I felt a cold sweatdrop but Mori noticed me too and came to my side and I heard the twins talk "We don't advertise. We're just a host club." and I agreed fully but I prepared myself to yell "I've made up my mind. From now on, I'm Gonna be the manager of this host club." after that Haruhi and the twin noticed me and came to my side and I lost my shit.

"NO THE FUCK YOUR NOT! First of all listen here you damn Otaku go home! NO ONE WANTS YOU TO BE THE FUCKING MANAGER!?" before I could finish Tamaki and everyone but Kyoya were shocked "Miss Hoshakuji is the only daughter of a very important Otori family client. So, please be polite and try not to offend her, all right?" after he said that he gave me that look and I said my sorry but I was still pissed.

"Well, boys, I can't wait to work with you."

I fucking hate Hoshakuji... Fuck that Otaku... She just had to be a female too! (A/n: this killed me but Renge I love you and no hate ok it's just a story!)

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

~No one's P.O.V~

After that day the next day came and the host club went through hell... Renge Hoshakuji made everyone expect Kyoya and Forsythe get out of character but while these events going on where was Kyoya and Forsythe?

~Kyoya's P.O.V~

I had to get Forsythe away from Renge before he lost it and attacked her somehow.

"Why did you take me away from everyone else?" I only sighed and looked at him "because you were going to lose it again... Plus their filming I am guessing so its fine that was alone...."

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I just looked down but in reality, I was grinning and was plotting I was able to stand on my own and I waited for Renge to come and as I thought I heard her when Kyoya couldn't hear her.

"Kyoya... I know you kissed me in the hospital... You got your kiss back I see" he turned red and looked away and I heard her step on a stick and I stood up and grabbed him and kissed him.

"KYOYA!?" she gasped then the rest of the host club came running but I broke it off and sat in the wheelchair before any of the clubs could see what happened and Kyoya caught on thankfully.

"What is going on?" I heard Haruhi say along with the twins staring at us.

"Oh, it was nothing... Forsythe stood up see" as he said that I stood up on my own and the host came around us circling us and singling out Renge and when no one else noticed I smirked at her and she stomped away pissed as I thought she would no one gets away with changing my friends characters and shit were not a game....

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Not sorry! Lmfao I hope you enjoyed!