Г The After Math... Look on the Brightside

(A/n): Look on the bright side... Enjoy

!WARNING!
You will die of boredom and nonexistent banana peels

--------------------------
--RECAP--

Its been hours and I shared a room with Hikaru, Kyoya, and Tamaki, I bit my lip in shame they were hurt because of me... No because of that women but they weren't permanently hurt but mentally I am sure the host club was hurting they got a taste of what my mother could do... And I am sorry.

"I'm so-"I was cut off by Hikaru who had an identical eye patch like me "cut it out, Forsythe... We got hurt for your sake! So stop apologizing for once ok?" he looked at me and I honestly disagreed why would they fight for me do I really matter.

I was staring at Kyoya, he was worse then all of us but somehow he had the strength to sit up and be on that computer he had bruises and later would probably be scars him if you looked on the bright side his future kids would think the scars are cool.

"I am fine if your wondering Forsythe... And trust me you are staying here just so you know.." I blinked in confusion but so did Tamaki but he didn't say anything he just stared at the ceiling and sighed.

We all four got hurt I guess we have a story to tell to our children in the future we would be some badass dads even badass grandfathers one day I just smiled and the guys noticed and they sighed in relief it seemed.

I think we 're all going to be ok.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

When it seemed that the horrible events were over, there were just more to come in the long run but right now it's about healing and hoping for a better life.

Hoping to live a little.

To grow a fucking pear.

To actually enjoying life.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

Finally, it was all over my mom was in prison waiting on the trail in Canada and my father is completely divorced.

Me, Hikaru, Kyoya and Tamaki we have dope ass scars now but the host club, everyone, and everything is ok now and sure we all struggled but we are all so much closer then we were before.

"Katsuki-chan! Come to the club is about to start!" I smile at the shorty and I see the rest of club in front of me and honestly I couldn't be any happier.

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

So much has happened but finally, I was happy where I was a teacher in Ouran Academy and very much a single father and soon to be a Godfather of Noah's baby.

I still worry about Club and how horrible events were but I think everyone is thinking on the bright side of thing's and really its great but I don't think this is the end just yet.

~Noah's P.O.V~

I love that Forsythe is happier... I love how Ryusei is happy but I wonder about parents just a little I mean I want to hate my parents but I can't they gave me life and soon I will too and the Ootori family is helping me so well thanks to Kyoya acknowledging me.

Your probably wondering yea I am 18 but I am still a 3rd year like Takashi and Mitskuni... You guessed it I am attending Ouran somehow I was convinced otherwise and well I am part of the Host club too and really these girls have such a baby fever it's nice really.

--Timeskip--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

"Isn't this all great!" I shouted with everyone looking at me "what do you mean Forsythe?" Noah looked at me and I couldn't help but smile because Mori gave her all the strawberries she loves strawberries just as much as Honey does.