Chapter 21 - Our story Continues (Bonus)

Three months later...

(Annabelle's POV)

It had been a week since I graduated and I couldn't be happier. My mom and Gwen's mom had surprised both Gwen and I with our own apartment as a graduation gift. The first two months of rent were paid for and we would pick it up on the third. We more than excited about getting to live together. Of course there was the slight worry that we might hate living together but we won't know unless we try. Gwen was out with her family right now so I had the apartment to myself. Not gonna lie, I love being alone sometimes. Although I wouldn't be alone for long, Peter was supposed to be coming by shortly. I was currently in my room cleaning up a bit since it had gotten a little messy. But a knock at my window caused me to stop. I looked up and saw Peter hanging there upside down. I opened the window for him.

"Will there ever come a day when you use the door instead of the window?" I asked and Peter pulled off his mask.

"Maybe but not today." He answered. I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. When I pulled away he was smiling.

"What?"

"I like kissing you upside down, it's like a spider kiss." Peter stated and I rolled my eyes. He hopped in the window and sat down my bed.

"So what do you have planned for tonight?" I asked as I finished putting some of my things away.

"I was thinking of taking you out to dinner and then maybe to see a movie." Peter suggested. "Does that sound like something you'd be up for?" I nodded and sat down next to him.

"What kind of restaurant did you have in mind?" Peter shrugged.

"Anywhere you want just not too expensive." He flopped backwards on my bed. "Did I leave any clothes here that I can change into?" He suddenly asked. I stood up from my bed and opened my closet. I pulled out a sweatshirt.

"I've got one of your hoodies but that's it." I answered. Peter looked up for a minute before allowing his head to fall back on my bed.

"Seriously? I didn't leave any pants?" He asked and I shook my head. Peter sighed and stood up. "I guess we're making a stop my house first."

-------------

Peter and I had climbed through his bedroom window since he didn't know if May was home and he was still in his Spider-Man suit. I was sitting on Peter's bed playing on my phone. Peter was digging through his closet when he paused and looked at me.

"I knew I forgot to tell you something." He mumbled. I gave him a confused look. What could he have forgotten to tell me? "Harry is back in the city and I actually hung out with him to today."

"You hung out with Harry with out me?" I pouted.

"You told me not to bother you at work!" Peter tried to defend himself.

"But it's Harry!" I exclaimed. "He is just as much of a friend to me as he is to you." Peter raised his hands in defeat.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Peter said. "Why don't you just call him up and ask him to hang out? I can give you his number." I opened my mouth to say something but that actually sounded like a good idea.