I- The Beginning

This book is now available on Amazon! Just type in Behind Classroom Doors by: Alyssa Dillon
Thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy!

This book is now available on Amazon! Just type in Behind Classroom Doors by: Alyssa Dillon Thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy!

Some acknowledgments-

*This book trilogy is dedicated to my sister. She always had the confidence in me I never had. I love you, and I thank you so much for believing in me. Thanks to you I have followed my dream of finishing my first book and, in the future, many more.*

The song up top is called LA Devotee by Panic at the Disco. I personally love this song. This song always makes me think of this book so I suppose it's the perfect theme song.

---------------

Authors Note PLEASE READ!!!!!!!*

This story is not the original BCD. I recently re-edited and re-uploaded the new version to the stories I hope you enjoy it. It is completed on Wattpad and I am currently doing the same to BCDII. If you want the original story it is on dreame but I'm warning you it's terrible lol.

This story does contain sexual content and talks about very sensitive topics such as physical abuse. If this triggers you please don't read it. This wasn't meant to trigger abuse victims but to raise awareness through friction.

This story is also all my ideas I did not steal them from anybody!!!! There may be some resemblance to other stories, but I did not intend it that way.

Please enjoy my story, and I love you guys!

Also please keep in mind this is no way a fan fiction all of the names are part of the story and are to resemble no one famous. This is teen fiction/ Romance.

One more disclaimer: Nobody in this book is based off of the Vampire Diary Series. I see a lot of comments about it and I'm sorry but I was never obsessed with the show.