XXXIV- One Thing at a Time

Don't forget to comment and vote my lovelies!!!
—————————————

When we make it to the bedroom he wastes no time in pulling my shirt off. It falls to the floor softly while I grab the back of his neck and pull him to me. Everything about him makes my stomach drop and my skin tingle. There's no more denying it or pretending anymore, not after tonight. Shawn grabs my waist and pulls me even closer, I want his shirt off, I want our skin to touch. I tug at the hem of his shirt and lift it up until it's on the floor somewhere near mine. I don't think I could ever get over how amazing he looks with his shirt off. His toned chest is moving up and down as he breathes unsteadily. I reach around my back and unclip my bra, watching as his eyes darken at my now bare chest. My fingers slide down his stomach to his belt. He doesn't stop me as I unhook it and pull it off. I feel like everything is happening in slow motion and this might actually last forever.

"Livia," He says, grabbing my attention. "Have you and Dean ever...?" He's asking if we've ever had sex...if I've ever had sex. 

"No." I admit despite my fears bubbling up inside.

Shawn hesitates momentarily before leaning in to kiss my lips. When he pulls away he's still so close to me that it's enticing, "I want you to be ready."

I am ready, for the first time in three years of being with someone else I'm ready. "I am." I promise. I've never been so sure about anything.

"I guess a part of me already knew that." Shawn sighs, taking a step back from me, "I want you, Livia. It's not going to happen tonight, not like this."

"Like what?" I ask, reaching down to pick up my shirt.

Shawn shakes his head, "You're still with Dean..." Oh.

He reaches out to pull me to him, "It's not like that. If we're going to have sex then I want all of you." I completely understand where he's coming from. It would've been different if I already slept with Dean but I haven't.

I kiss Shawn, his mouth feels so good against mine. Everything about him feels so right. "In the meantime..." I say against his lips. "I want you to teach me something."

His smirk is evident as he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist while he walks over to the bed and drops me on it. I waste no time in taking my shirt off as he hovers over me. My back arches as he drops down and kisses my breasts while grabbing them. His index finger and thumb twirls around my nipple so sensually. I can feel him get hard against me as he lowers more and more. I want to get lost in the feelings he gives me but I stop him. He looks up at me as I say, "I want...I want to go down on you." I've never done anything like this before but I know I want to.

"Are you sure?" I nod and sit up on the bed. "Okay." Shawn agrees as he stands at the very edge. I make my way over to him and look up. He leans down and kisses me while I trail my fingers down to the button of his pants. I undo it and lower the zipper down. Shawn does the rest for me as he takes off his pants and boxers, throwing them in a pile on the floor. When he comes back in front of me I blush as I look at his penis. He's much bigger than I expected him to be.

"I don't...I don't know what to do." I admit shyly.

Shawn chuckles lightly at my innocence, "I'll show you, here," He takes my hand and places it on the base of him. "Wrap your fingers around me like this." He takes in a deep breath as I do so on my own. "Move up and down slowly at first."

I do as he says, watching as his eyes flutter close and his head tilts back. I love that I can make him feel this way with just a touch. After a minute he looks down at me, "Do you want to try using your mouth?" I nod up at him. "Okay just wrap your mouth around the tip and take in a little at first and then as much as you can. Do the same thing you did with your hands only with your mouth."