1

Shannons pov

"Shannon wake up!" My best friend Colby shouted jumping on my bed. "Go away" i whined rolling over."Shannon pllleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeee" he begged laying on me. I sighed, "what do you want Colby?" I looked at the clock and gasped. "Colby it's five o'clock in the morning what could be so important this time?" He looked at me for a moment.

"you, I missed you."

"Colby I live with you."

"Yea but everyone was having a cuddle fest and I wanted one"

I looked at him puzzled. "Colby go cuddle Elton."

"He's cuddling Amanda."

"Go join in then"

"No Shannon I wanna cuddle with you."

"Colby it's so late at night and I'm tired"

"We can sleep."

I sighed and scooted over. Excitedly he took his shoes and shirt off and crawled next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my neck.

"Goodnight you little baby."

"Goodnight." He mumbled and kissed the top of my head. I was taken back, he's never done that. I was too tired to even care at the time. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.
I woke up in the same position as last night. Colby with his arms wrapped around me protectively and his face buried in my neck. I stirred around to get out of his grip. He let me go and took the blanket. I looked at him for a moment, he's so cute.
I've liked him for two years now. I can never tell him It would be so awkward. I silently crept out of my bed and into my bathroom. I stripped down and got in the shower. I leaned against the wall and let the warm water hit me for a while.
Finally I washed up and got out. I brushed my hair and teeth then put my hair in a bun. Wrapping a towel around me I walked out into my room and into my closet. While searching for clothes I felt eyes starring at me. I turned around but saw Colby on his phone.

"Shit," I mumbled hiding behind the door.

"Don't worry I'll go down stairs and make us some breakfast"

"Thank you."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head before leaving. It made my heart melt. I turned back to my closet and grabbed my Adidas hoodie and a pair of leggings. I walked down stairs where Colby was in the kitchen with sam and Corey. "Morning guys" I mumbled.

"Morning," sam said cheerfully.

"Sam you're too cheerful this early," Corey said.

"It's 3:00 pm."

"Too early."

I giggled at their bickering. Colby turned around handing me a plate of pancakes and eggs. "Thank you Colby" I said smiling. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. The guys looked at him and smirked, He gave them a weird look then looked back at me.

"So Shannon wanna go penny boarding around town in a bit?"

"Yea that'd be fun"

He smiled, "alright sweet!"

I smiled back, seeing him happy was so adorable. "I'm gonna go take a shower." He said before jogging upstairs. I heard Corey and sam snicker.

"Yes?"

"You and Colby like each other" sam snickered.

I blushed.

"I knew it!" Corey shouted.

"Corey shut up" I hissed.

"You're secrets safe with us" sam said.

I smiled, "thanks."

Colby walked down stairs as I put my plate in the sink. "I gotta go brush my teeth" I said jogging upstairs. I brushed my teeth and slipped on my adidas before grabbing my board and rushing down stairs. "Ready?" Colby asked. I nodded, he smiled and we left.