14

Shannons pov

Later on that night everyone went to bed. I laid on the couch and watched tv. Since it's been a while since I learned Korean everything was rusty for me. I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. I sat up and saw Colby, I laid back down but made room for him.
He laid down next to me. "You okay," I asked rubbing his cheek. He nodded, "just nervous." "About my grandma?" He nodded, "she really likes you."
He looked at me, "really?" I nodded smiling. "Don't worry oppa." He smiled and gave me a kiss. He looked at me for a moment, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too."
    He leaned in a gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. He got on top of me and went to take my shirt off but stopped. "Wait, which one of our rooms is the farthest." "Yours," he smirked and picked me up carrying me up to his room.
     He tossed me on the bed and got on top of me. He took my shirt off and kissed me again. He trailed down my neck leaving marks. I bit my lip trying not to make noise. This night escalated.
-------------------------------------------------
     He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I smiled and kissed his temple. "Babe I think we should put our clothes back on." He smiled, "but I'd prefer you without them on." I giggled, "babe what if my grandma and mom walk in?"
    He rolled off the bed. He was only in his boxers and I was only in my underwear. We didn't put our clothes on after we were done.  he tossed me one of his shirts. He smiled as I put it on.
    He crawled next to me and wrapped his arms around me again. He intertwined his fingers with mine. He kissed my neck and buried his face into it. "I love you Shannon," "I love you too Colby," I said before falling asleep.