2

Shannon's pov

We road around town for a while until we got hungry and road home. Sweaty I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. Brennen walked in and looked at me.

"Damn girl!"

"What?"

"Lookin hot as usual!"

I blushed, "thanks"

I saw Colby. He didn't look happy. He was glaring at Brennen. "Colby," I called. He looked for a moment before running up and hugging me.
I squealed and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped my legs around his waist before running around the house. I screamed and buried my face into his neck. "Colby" I squealed. He laughed and tossed me on his bed. He pinned me down and looked at me.
I giggled and looked up. Our eyes met, he bit his lip and looked at me. He started to lean down. We heard his door swing open. We both jumped up.

"Whoa whoa whoa" Brennen yelled.

I blushed, "shut up"

"Put a sock on the door or something next time yesh."

He shut the door, we both looked at each other. He chuckled before throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed as he ran down the stairs. He tossed me on the couch and laid on me. I laughed and smiled.
I rubbed his back, Brennen walked in.

"Wow that was quick, my turn?"

Colby tensed up, i never saw him so tensed. I poked at his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. "Big baby" I teased. "Oh shut up" he said and poked my face.
I smiled, of course Brennen had to say something.

"Goals goals goals but gross."

I felt Colby clench his fist.

"Colby?"

Before I could say anything to calm him down he snapped.

"Dude why are you all up on us?"

"Chill out."

"No that's just so stupid that shits annoying."

They both started bickering and I couldn't take it. I pushed Colby off of me and stormed up stairs. I heard footsteps following me. I stormed into my room and slammed the door. A couple seconds later my door opened revealing Colby.

"Shannon I-"

"No Colby leave me alone."

"Shannon no please listen."

"No just go that was totally uncalled for."

"Shannon it's just annoying."

"Colby why are you like this?"

"Maybe because I like you!"

I stood there shocked, he seemed shocked he said it too. Before I could say anything he stormed out. "Fuck" I mumbled running out after him. He was already in his room the door locked and music blaring. "Damn it" I mumbled and walked away.
   "Whose gonna get him to open the door?" I thought to myself. I walked to Elton's door and knocked. He opened the door and rubbed his eyes. He must of taken a nap.

  "Elton, I messed up"

"What happened?"

"Colby just admitted to liking me after an argument and now he's locked in his room"

"Shit, Shannon that's really hard for him to admit things"

"I know I know and I can't get him out of his room"

"I got this"

Elton walked to Colby's room and knocked on the door.

"Colby open the door"

"No" Colby shouted.

"Colby please" I shouted.

He shut the music off and opened the door. He yanked me in the room and shut the door.

"Your welcome!" Elton shouted.

Colby turned around and starred at me. I walked over to him and placed my hand gently on his cheek. He pressed his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes for a moment. He leaned in and his lips smashed into mine.
   We pulled apart and looked at each other.

   "Look Shannon..."

"Colby, I like you too.

He was shocked. He just looked at me before kissing me again. We pulled apart and he looked at me again.

"Shannon, will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and smiled. He smiled and picked me up. He spun me around, I giggled. He put me down and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him.

   "You're so small."

"Shut up" I mumbled hitting him lightly.

He laughed before taking my hand and walked down stairs. We both laid on the couch. He took the remote and turned on the tv. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on mine. And that's how we fell asleep.