4

Shannons pov

I woke up and looked at the time. It was noon, I was confused on why I woke up late but I got up and got in the shower. I washed up and got out. I brushed my hair and teeth and just slipped on sweatpants and a white crop top. I walked to Colby's room and peaked my head in.
    He was asleep still. I silently crept in and kissed his temple. I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand and yanked me on the bed. I squealed and looked up. He looked so pale, he kissed me temple before walking out and into the bathroom.
    I stretched out on his bed and pulled his covers over me. I played on my phone for a minute. I finally set it down. I Was still a little tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
--------------------------------------
   I woke up to being showered in kisses. I opened my eyes and smiled at Colby. I gave him a kiss and sat up. I saw his camera was set up. "Are you making a video?"
  He nodded, I got up and stretched. He picked me up and sat on a chair. I looked at him and poked his nose. He smiled and kissed my temple. "So yes, this is my girlfriend." He said smiling wide.
   I waved, "hello." He started talking about how we met and when he gained feelings for me. I stared at him in awe, when he finished I kissed his cheek. When he was finished he sat at his desk and edited while I went to grab a snack.
   I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed some goldfish and water bottles and jogged upstairs into his room. I set them down on the desk and pulled a chair up next to him. I played on my phone while he edited. He looked so adorable when he was focused.
   I could tell he was in pain, he would go to chew on his bottom lip but flinch because it was cut. I placed my hand on his cheek. He looked at me, "want some aspirin?" He nodded, "please." I jogged down stairs and got some then headed back up.
    I handed it to him and kissed his forehead. He took it and pulled me into his lap. He continues to edit. I studied his face for while. When he screwed something up he would narrow his eyes and rubbed his temple.
    I looked at his gash on his forehead. It must of bled a lot because I can see blood in the middle. I moved down to his lip and studied the cut. He had a bruise around it. His eye was a little swollen and black and blue.

   "You know if you wanna kiss me you can." He said smirking.

  "I wasn't looking at you waiting for a kiss."

"I know I'm so hot." He joked.

"Yes, but I'm just lookin at the bruises and cuts."

He rubbed his head, "yea last night was a pretty hectic night."

"Why did you pick a fight?"

"Reasons."

"Which were?"

"Reasons."

I sighed, he looked at me for a moment.

  "It was with max."

I tensed at the name, max was my ex. He was controlling and tried to make me stop hanging out with Colby.

"Did he start anything?"

"He kept bashing you and I couldn't take it"

"Babe it's okay it doesn't matter, I'm with you."

He smiled before kissing me, "I know but I'm not letting anyone bash on my girl."

I blushed, "you're so adorable."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.  He finished up on editing and we walked down stairs. We sat down on the couch and watched tv for a bit. I was happy. And I wouldn't change anything.