20

Shannon's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt really dizzy and sick. I quickly walked to the bathroom and threw up. I just let it all out. I put all my weight on the toilet.
I felt someone pull my hair back and rub my back. I puked until I couldn't. I laid on the ground and groaned. "That's why you don't drink so much for the first time," Colby mumbled. I groaned again, why is he taking care of me?
He managed to pick me up and carry me to my bed. He laid me down and walked out. He shortly came back with a bottle of water and pills. I thanked him and took them. I took a look at him, he was pale and his hair was a mess.
     His arm was wrapped up. "What happened to your arm?" He looked at me, "you don't remember?" I shook my head, "you threw the bottle at me."
    I looked at him wide eyed. I can't believe I did that. "I-I'm sorry," I can't even look at him. He sat down next to me and hugged me. I was taken back.  
     "Shannon I'm sorry, I've been so stressed and didn't realize what I was doing." I rested my chin on his shoulder and took a deep breath. "I love you, I always will. It doesn't matter how angry I can get." I felt tears fall down my face.
    He kissed the top of my head and wiped my tears. "Don't cry Shannon. No more, I don't want you to." I nodded and looked away. He gave me a kiss and walked over to the door.
   "Wait," I said suddenly. He looked at me. "I- never mind." "Do you Want me to lay with you?" I shrugged, "well if not, still move over."
   I scooted over and he laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my neck. It felt right. I didn't want to leave this spot. We fell asleep that way.

All I ever needजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें