12

Shannons pov

I woke up to an alarm. I sat up and groaned. Colby was still asleep. I had an hour before I had to leave so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took my brace off and got in the shower.
    I washed up and got out. I stuck on a pair of black leggings and one of Colby's hoodies. I stuck the brace on and brushed my hair and teeth. I stuck my hair in a bun and walked into Colby's room. I shook him lightly.
    "Babe it's time to get up," he groaned and rolled over. I sighed and laid next to him. "Babe it's time to get up come on." He whined, I gave him a kiss. He opened his eyes and sat up.
  "Come on we gotta go in a half hour." He nodded and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my headphones and charger and put them by my bag. I walked into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I quickly ate it and washed the bowl.
   Colby jogged down stairs without a shirt on. I couldn't help but stare. Colby noticed and smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Put a shirt on legs go."
   He chuckled slipping on a hoodie. "Got everything?" He nodded, "positive?" He nodded again. We both headed out to the car and drove to the airport.

    Sorry it's short but I just wanted to throw somethin out there lol.