15

Shannons pov

I woke up next to Colby. He was on his phone. "Morning babe," he said kissing my head. I smiled, "morning." I put on my regular clothes and walked to my room.
    I walked into the mirror and looked in the mirror. I had hickies all over my neck. I smiled to myself and got in the shower. I washed up and got out. I dried off and put on my adidas hoodie and leggings.
    I put concealer on my neck and applied mascara and eyeliner. I walked out and headed down stairs for breakfast. I saw my mom, sister, and grandma down stairs. I smiled and sat down. My grandma handed me a plate.

   "How was your night dear," grandma asked.

I smiled, "really good and yours?"

"Fantastic."

I smiled, Colby came down stairs and bowed. I smiled again, he was formal it was cute. Grandma handed him a plate and he sat down next to me. We all began to eat, grandma and mom carried on a conversation I kinda just zoned out. I felt Colby's hand on my thigh.
    I was startled and kneed the table making everyone jump. Colby smirked to himself. I drank my orange juice and looked down. "Sorry I thought I felt a spider on my leg." Everyone shrugged and went back to eating.
    After I was done I washed up and walked to my room. I put my headphones on and laid down on my bed. After a while I felt someone lay on me. I opened my eyes and saw Colby. I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead.
He chuckled, "what?" He smirked, "did someone get a little jumpy at the table?" I managed to flip us over so I was on top. "Ah but you were the one mumbling my name."
He blushed, I chuckled and gave him a kiss. I heard footsteps towards my door. "Hey hun me grandma and your sister are gonna head out you gonna be okay?" I looked at Colby and smirked, "yes mom." She walked away.
Once the front door opened and closed I smashed my lips into his. I took his shirt off and trailed down his neck. He took my shirt off and flipped us over. He smirked at me, I winked and he smashed his lips into mine.
------------------------------------------------
He laid on my bed as I stuck my clothes back on. He smirked at me, I smiled and sat on his lap. "You know babe, you're pretty good." I smiled and pecked his lips. "You're not too bad either."
He smirked, "glad you enjoy it." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Put your clothes back on." He rolled his eyes and put his clothes back on. I smiled to myself, I was falling hopelessly in love with my boyfriend.