10

Shannons pov

I woke up with Colby. He was laying on top of me. I groaned and shoved him off. I started to cough. He sat up and rubbed my back. "Do you need cough medicine?"
    I nodded, he jogged down stairs. I sat up and stretched, I looked at the time and saw it was three. Goody, he came back and handed me a cup. I drank it and gagged at the taste. Colby kissed the top of my head.
  "You okay?" I nodded, "about last night, I'm really sorry Colby I love you a lot and I didn't mean to make you ma-" he placed a kiss on my lips. "Colby I'm sick!" He shrugged it off. I chuckled.
   He went to give me a kiss but my phone rang. I picked it up and saw my mom was calling. I answer immediately.

"Yah mom?"

"Grandma wants us to go to home to Korea to see her."

"Oh okay, can I bri-"

"Yes she said you can bring Colby."

"Okay mom when we leave?"

"In two days."

"Okay mom love you."

"I love you too."

I turned around and looked at Colby. He looked at me confused. "I have to go home." His face fell, I giggled and pinned him to the bed. "You're coming with me!"
  He smiled and rolled us over so he was on top of me. "Good, I couldn't stand to be without you." I giggled and looked up at him. He always found a way to make me giggle. That's why I'm hopelessly in love with him.