16

Shannons pov

  "Colby please don't make me," I whined. He pouted,"its babe." I groaned, "baby please don't  make me do this." I whined and laid on his lap. He patted my thigh, "it'll be fun we can play it in your grandmas haunted basement."
     I whined, "but it's scary." He smiled, "you have big strong Colby Brock to protect you." I looked at him and showered him with kisses. He smiled and gave me a kiss. "Come on baby," he said picking me up.
    I hid into his chest as he vlogged. "She's camera shy but she's too beautiful for that." I blushed and kissed his jaw. He walked down stairs and into the dark basement. He set me down and he set the camera on the tripod.
     He put the Ouija board on the floor and lit some candles. "It's lit," I said laughing. He looked at me,"no." I laughed, "you love me." He nodded and kissed my cheek.
    He sat down and started talking. I felt a breath on my neck. I squeaked and jumped on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and smirked. "You can't want me now."
    I whacked him lightly, "no I felt someone breathe on my neck!" "Eww!" I buried my face into his neck. "Come on let's play!" I groaned and put my hand on the triangle.
    He did too and circled the board. He started to ask random questions. I didn't pay much attention until I heard things from behind us. I got scared and started to shake. "Here we'll end it."
We both said goodbye and as we said it we heard a huge crash. I screamed and jumped up. He grabbed the camera and the board and we ran upstairs. I slammed the door shut and locked it. He looked at me, "I'm sorry love."
   I shook my head," we never go back down there." He nodded and kissed the top of my head. He ended the video and we walked up stairs. He started to edit while I laid next to him. I felt tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.