9

Shannons pov

I woke up and Colby was gone. I sat up and looked at my phone. He texted me saying he had a meeting and should be back by four. I slept in until two so I had two hours. I grabbed my crutches and walked to the bathroom.
   I carefully got in the shower and washed up. I got out, wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room. I searched for clothes, I found a bring me the horizon pull over and black leggings. I slipped them on and sat down at my vanity.
   I applied eyeliner and made a wing, I applied mascara on and curled my hair. I slipped on my black beanie and walked to my bathroom. I set my crutches by the door and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my crutches and walked to the stairs. I haven't been down there in a week.
    I slowly scooted down stairs sliding my crutches along with me. After a couple minutes I managed to get down and walked to the kitchen. I made myself breakfast and sat down at the counter. I ate and scrolled through twitter. I smiled at his fans who made edits of us.
------------------------------------------
   After a while I sat down in the den. I turned on the tv and watched for a while. I heard the front door open and circa go wild. I turned around and saw all the boys. Except Colby, I was super confused.
    "Where's Colby?"

"He should be home soon," Elton said.

I looked at the time, "he said he'd be home by four."

"Maybe it's traffic," sam said.

I nodded, "you're right."

They all went to their rooms so I went back to my shows. Something didn't feel right. I grabbed my phone and dialed Colby. It went straight to voicemail. Shit his phone was off. I was really starting to worry.
   I laid on the couch for a while. I was super worried I didn't want anything to happen to him. I felt really tired. I just shut the tv off and closed my eyes. I slowly fell asleep.
    I woke up to a coughing fit. I grabbed my crutches and went to the kitchen for medicine. I reached up for it but I saw a hand reach for it instead. I turned around and saw Brennen. "Thanks," I mumbled taking it from him.
   "Anytime doll," he said with a wink. I poured some in a cup and drank it. I gaged and rinsed the cup out. Brennen was watching me very carefully. I felt a little uneasy.
   "Awe are you sick?"

I nodded, "yea."

"I mean I can make it better." Brennen smirked and walked closer to me.

  I backed up, "Brennen I'm dating your friend."

"So a little fling he won't know."

I was getting really uncomfortable. He wouldn't stop. "Brennen stop, I'm with Colby and that's all I want." He rolled his eyes, "if he cared he wouldn't be off with a girl right now." I felt my heart drop.
   "W-what?"

"Yea he's out with a girl."

I was shocked and angry, "Brennen leave."

"Okay doll, when he comes back just tell him I stopped by."

He walked out leaving me alone with my thoughts. Is he telling the truth? Or is he causing issues? I couldn't tell, I wanted to go to my room but I couldn't possible get up the stairs. I just sat on the couch.
   After a while the door opened and Colby walked in. "Hey babe," he said and sat next to me. He kissed my cheek. I couldn't shake what Brennen told me. "You okay?"
   I nodded and stood up. "Help me upstairs I wanna go to my room." "Why don't you come in my room and we can watch a movie?" he suggested.  I shook my head, "I wanna go in my room."
  He looked at me for a moment, "something's wrong, what is it?" "Nothing I just wanna go to my room!" He was taken back by the sudden outburst. "What the hell is wrong?!" "Why don't you ask the girl you were with?"
  "What girl?!" I rolled my eyes and walked away. I didn't make it far since I had crutches. "Shannon I was with nik!" I turned around, "Brennen told me otherwise."
   His eyes got darker. "You're gonna fucking believe Brennen over me?!" I flinched, he paced around. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He shouted and threw glass shattering it.
  I jumped, "what you don't trust me?" I looked away, he sighed and went to touch me but I moved. His face softened, "believe me, I was with nik. Brennen is trying to start stuff." I looked at him for a moment before turning away.
   He picked me up and carried me to my room. He set me down and kissed my forehead before leaving. I sighed and fell back on my bed. I can't believe I believed a dumbass before my own boyfriend. I'm so dumb, I heard the door
Open and before I know it colby was laying on my.
  I groaned and flicked his head. "You're lucky I love you." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I smiled before closing my eyes and falling asleep.