11

Shannons pov

We had to leave in the morning and Colby was procrastinating. I was already packed and had everything clean. "Colby are you packed yet?" "Not yet!" I sighed and walked to his room.
   His suit case was on the floor with no clothes in it. I groaned. "Babe we leave in the morning!" He Groaned and laid on the floor. "I swear Colby get up we have to go in the morning."
   "Shannon I'll get it done." I rolled my eyes and walked out. I slowly walked down stairs and sat down on the couch. Luckily I went to the doctors yesterday and got a brace, I turned on the tv and just sat there for a while. Colby was acting strange.
    I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just stayed out of his way hopefully he was gonna pack. I heard foot steps and saw Colby walk to grab his shoes. "Where you goin?" "Just out for a while." He stopped and looked at the ground for a minute.
   "Come with me." I glared at him, "did you even pack?" "I'll get it done babe come on" I groaned, "fine but no drinking we have to go early." He nodded and helped me up. I put my shoes on and we walked to the car. He
    He helped me in and got in the drivers side. He started the car and drove away. I looked at him, he seemed so focused. "It's not polite to stare," I glared at him. "It's not polite to take someone and not tell someone where they're going."
He sighed, "well played." I looked out, "can I know where we're going?" He shook his head, "it's a surprise." I groaned and laid back in the chair. "Don't be so impatient," he said and put his hand on my thigh.
  "You know I'm impatient." He nodded his head yes. "We'll be there soon don't worry." I looked out the window again. The sky was very pretty.
    Soon enough he stopped. I looked out and saw we were at a cliff. "What are you gonna shove me off?" He glared at me, "no I just wanted to enjoy the view." "Of me falling off a cliff?" "No would you shut up!"
    I looked at him for a minute before laughing. He looked at me. "What's funny?" I couldn't stop laughing. He continued to stare.
   "Y-you're s-so cute w-when y-you're m-mad!" He rolled his eyes, I finally settled down and looked at him. "Come here you big baby." He leaned over and gave me a kiss. He smiled, "that's better."
---------------------------------------------
    Once we got home he helped me up stairs and into his room. He set me down on his bed and started packing. I smiled, soon he finished and grabbed my bags for me. He set them down stairs. After a couple minutes I heard a thud and a scream.
    I quickly walked out with sam. We walked down stairs and saw Colby laying in a pool of blood. I screamed and ran down stairs ignoring the pain in my ankle. I rushed to his side and picked his head up putting it in my lap. "Hey baby hey please answer!"
    I looked up at sam, "sam call 911 please!" He ran up stairs and grabbed his phone. Kat ran up with him. I started crying, he groaned. "Hey baby hey if you can hear me please answer me."   
    Sam was talking on the phone in panic. He hung up and started shaking him. "Colby are you okay?" He sat up and looked at us, "yea I'm fine." He got up and walked away.
     Me and Sam looked at each other. "Wait what?!" He laughed along with kat. "You just got pranked!" I sat up and punched his arm.
     "Colby that wasn't funny!" He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry baby." "I literally ran." "Babe that's not good for your ankle." "Well maybe if someone didn't fake bashing their head in."
   He kissed the top of my head, "I'm sorry babe." He finished off the video and we walked up stairs. I laid on his bed and pulled the covers over me. He sat next to me. "You okay?"
   I nodded, he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry babe." I shook my head, "don't worry about it." He gave me a kiss and walked to his desk to start editing. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.