19

Shannon's pov

After two weeks we went back home. I was more than excited. Colby had a fun time and he says he wants to go back soon I would love that. It's always fun traveling  with him.
     As soon as we got home things changed. He's gotten angrier easily. We fight over almost anything. We've gotten more distant. It's making me worry, I'm getting sick from worrying so much.
    I was currently crying in the shower. Sam, Corey and Elton know what's going on. They've noticed it, Colby change. I didn't want to get out of the shower I just wanted to stay in here. But the water was getting cold.
    I got out and dried off. I put on a crop top and joggers and walked out. I heard him talking in his room. His door was shut so I pressed my ear against the door. "Sam I do love her it's just-." "Just what," same shouted. 
    "Colby she's sick because she's worried, she cries constantly when you're not around." I bit my lip, damn it sam I didn't want him to know. I heard Colby sigh, "I love her to death I would do anything for her, I didn't know this was going on." "Then do something," sam said.
   "I can't," Colby said. It hit me like a brick. I silently crept away and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and sighed. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and walked outside.
   I sat by the pool and chugged it. I didn't care at this point. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to me left alone. How it should be.
——————————————————-
                   Colby's pov

I sat in my room for a while. Sam came in and talked to me about Shannon. I just couldn't find myself to get out of my room. I feel awful, I have to check on her. I walked out and walked to her room.
     She wasn't there, confused I walked around the house until I saw her sitting by the pool. I walked out and sat down next to her. "You okay," I asked looking at her. She didn't even look at me. "Why do you care," she slurred.
     I looked at her confused and realized she drank a whole brand new bottle of vodka. I grabbed the bottle from her, "Shannon what the hell?" She rolled her eyes, "as if you care." She got up and stumbled away from me. I followed right behind her making sure she didn't fall.
     Sam walked into the living room and saw her. He sighed and walked up to her. She smiled and gasped, something about that made me feel angry. "Hi Sammy," she squealed and hugged him. He hugged her back, "Shannon, should you be getting off to bed?"
    She shook her head, "Why it's only two in the morning." "Because it's two in the morning it's late." She shook her head, "nooooo I'm just having fun!" I cringed at her sudden loudness. "Shannon I think you should go to bed," I mumbled.
   She looked at me angrily, "yea sure so you can have your side bitch over?" I was shocked those words came out of her mouth. "What the hell are you talking about?" "Don't play dumb Colby, you obviously have one that's where you go when we fight." I shook my head at her, "you're crazy."
   She scoffed, "yea me crazy, that's why you turned into such an ass after the whole trip. You don't get it!" She threw the bottle at me, it shattered on my arm making me cry out. She jumped back, sam rushed to my side to help me. He quickly took me into the kitchen to clean up the cut.
   She sat on the couch and put her head in her hand. I couldn't be angry at her, she's hurt. But what put the whole other girl into her head? After sam wrapped up the cut he walked over to Shannon. "Here lets get you into bed," she nodded and stumbled up the stairs.
     I sighed and sat down on the couch. Finally I walked up stairs and walked past her room. I heard sniffling which made me stop. "Sam why doesn't he love me?" Those words made me sick.
    "Shannon he does love you don't think that." I heard her sigh, "but he always yells at me, or ignores me, I don't know what I did." Her voice cracked, it broke my heart into a million pieces. I walked into my room and shut my door. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands.
     I can't believe I didn't see what I was doing, I couldn't handle my stress so I took it out on her. I hurt the one person who made my bad days good, were there through my nightmares, make me feel a bubbly feeling I didn't want to get rid of. I hurt the one person I loved so much. I didn't even realize I had tears running down my face. I heard a knock at the door.
   I wiped my tears off my face and cleared my throat. "Come in," sam came in and shut the door. "Colby, you have to fix this." I sighed, "but how?" "You'll find a way."