8

Shannons pov

I woke up in Colby's arms. He had them wrapped around me protectively. I snuggled into his chest. I just wanted to lay here like this all day. But of course it was interrupted by Corey running in.
Colby jumped up but I was too tired to care. Corey started yelling and Colby immediately shushed him. He rubbed my back.

"Bro we gotta keep it quiet Shannons sleeping."

"Shit sorry"

"You're fine man"

I rolled over, I didn't feel good today and I didn't know why. I felt Colby's hand on my forehead. "Shit she has a fever," Colby said to Corey. I didn't realize I did. That could explain why I was so cold. He shook me lightly, I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Hey love I'm gonna take you to the pharmacy."

"I don't feel good."

"I know come one," he said picking me up.

I whined, he laid me back down.

"Here I'll go, come on Corey," he said before walking out the door.

I laid in his bed and shivered. I was also sweating so I took my shirt off and laid down under the covers. I still felt really tired. I turned my ringer on my phone on. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.
------------------------
I woke up to hear someone walk in. I opened my eyes and saw Colby. He smiled and set the bag down. He sat down on the bed and stuck a thermometer in my mouth. When it beeped his pulled it out.
"You still have a fever."

I stretched, "I felt fine yesterday."

He shrugged before grabbing medicine. He poured some in a tiny cup and looked at me. I shook my head. "You have to take it to be better." I groaned and took the cup.
I gagged just looking at it. He gave me puppy dog eyes. I groaned before drinking it. I gaged and put the cup on the nightstand. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Here I got you the important stuff, chocolate, goldfish, chips, skittles, some koala cookies, juice, and this."
He pulled out a stuffed dog with a little box attached. I smiled and hugged the dog. "I got you what is in the box a while ago I just didn't know when to give it to you but I took the chance since I got you a stuffed puppy." I opened the box and found a heart ring. I gasped, "Colby I-I thank you."
He wrapped his arms around me and slipped the ring on my finger. He gave me a kiss and pulled back. "Colby I'm sick and you just kissed me." He realized and rubbed his temple. "I'm not the smartest."
   I giggled, he smiled and turned on the tv. Here we can just lay here all day. I smiled and laid down with the stuffed puppy in my arms. He laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I really did get to lay like this all day.