6

Shannons pov

I woke up next to a sleeping Colby. I buried my face into his chest. I heard his door creak open and Corey walked in. He laid down next to us and carried on with an outro. He started yelling making me cringe.
Colby opened his eyes and looked over at Corey.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"An outro"

I went to get up but remembered I had the cast on. I yelped making them both jump. Colby wrapped his arms Around me. I sighed and laid my head on him. I hate being so helpless.

   "I need to take a shower."

"Your cast is waterproof right?"

I nodded, "yea."

Colby helped me up and helped to the bathroom. I looked at him for a minute.

  "Do you really want me to close my eyes and turn around?"

"Yes."

He turned around so I stripped down and carefully got in the shower. I washed up and shaved before turning off the shower and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me and Colby managed to carry me to my room. He set me on my bed and walked over to my closet.
  After five minutes he picked out a pair of leggings and one of his hoodies. I slipped them on and he carried me to his room. He turned his tv on and walked over to his desk.

   "Wait I need to brush my teeth."

"I do too."

I grabbed my crutches and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair then waited for him. When we were done we walked back to his room. I laid down on his bed while he went back to his desk.

    "Baby."

"Baby."

"Babbbbbyyyyyyyy!!"

He turned around and looked at me.

   "Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiled and turned around to his desk. I looked up at the tv and saw monsters inc was on. I squealed and smiled. I heard Colby chuckle. I looked over at him.

"What's so funny chuckles?"

"You."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Fight me bro."

He got out of his chair and pinned me on the bed. I laughed and looked up at him. He leaned down and gave him a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. He wrapped one arm around my waist and one arm supporting his weight.
   We heard the door open, he went to move but changed his mind.

  "Whoa okay!" Sam yelled.

Colby didn't even care he continued to kiss me.

  "Don't you guys need air?"

"Eh" colby hummed while kissing me. It tickled when he did it causing me to giggle. He smiled and pulled away from me.  Well since you all are done taking each others air wanna watch a movie? We both agreed and Colby turned on a scary movie.
-------------------------------------------
     Through out the movie Colby would randomly kiss me. I smiled, he's too cute. I got bored so I laid across his lap and looked up. I kept poking at him and making weird noises. He makes me so happy.