Announcements and Koda

Mia's POV

I am about two or three weeks pregnant with mine and Kai's cub/s. Today it is being announced that Kiara and Kovu will rule the pride lands one day. While Vitani will rule the Northern plains with Kopa. It would also be announced that I am pregnant.

"You ready for today sweety?" Mum asks as she enters the cave.

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous" I tell her.

"It's alright to be nervous" she assures me.

"I'm a little nervous also Mia" Kai states.

"Guys the pride is ready and you look beautiful Mia" Dad says as he appears. We all nod our heads and follow him out of the cave. Then to where the pride was waiting and I sit by Kiara with Kai.

Rafiki announced Kovu, Kiara, Kopa, and Vitani future rulers of both prides. They then walk to the top of pride rock where Kopa roars first followed by Kovu. Then all four of them roar and the prides reply with our own roars. the herds also show their approval. Before Kai and I are called up to pride rock while Kopa & Vitani descend it.

"It brings me great pleasure to announce that my cousin and her mate are expecting their first cub or cubs" Kiara announces.

"He or she will be the first cub born into our new pride" Kovu and everyone cheers. Kai and I smile down at everyone before the ceremony is over. We all then go on a pride hunt with both prides together.

(Ninety days later) no one's POV

Mia has gone into labour with Aurora and Kai beside her. Meanwhile Kiara, Storm and Vitani are a few weeks pregnant themselves. Kiara, Kovu, Kopa, and Vitani still haven't taken over the prides yet. But the northern plains pride have moved closer to the pride lands. Aurora now lives there with Selmak. Storm and Emmet spent sometime away from the pride until Storm discovered she was pregnant. So now they will stay in the pride lands until the cub/s are born and are a couple months old.

Anyway back to the present Mia is giving birth. Soon she gives birth to a son and Kai gets to name him. They had agreed she'd name the girls and he'd name the boys. But it turns out they are only having one little healthy cub.

(Mia and Kai's cub's presentation day)

Rafiki stood at the top of pride rock as the herds and pride gathered below. Kai and Mia have not revealed the name of their cub to anyone until now. Mia carries the cub as she and Kai approach Rafiki. She gently places their son in Rafiki's arms as he smiles at them.

"Allow me to introduce the first cub born to the new pride land pride, Koda" Rafiki announces holding Koda up for all to see. The herds and pride show their approval before Rafiki returns Koda to his parents. They return to the den where their family is waiting.

"Lovely choose Kai" Aurora smiles as Mia nurses Koda. "Soon there will be more cubs to raise, but until then Koda will be spoiled rotten" she states. Kiara, Storm and Vitani look at Mia in envy wanting their cubs now more then ever.

"Relax girls, they'll come when they are ready" Nala assures the expectant mothers. "Which should be in about two months" she states. Koda has fallen asleep after his meal while Mia grooms him gently.

"Can we have an other one?" Kai asks Mia. "I want to have a little girl" he tells her.

"Not for awhile, maybe we'll try when Koda is a little older" Mia tells him. "So have you thought of names yet?" she asks the girls. They said yes, but that they aren't telling. The whole family then take a nap with little Koda in the middle.

A/N

Video above of Kovu, Kiara, Kopa and Vitani's announcement as future rulers. Imagine Simba and Nala as Kopa & Vitani instead. Picture above of Kopa. This is not the final chapter.