Chapter One

Anxiety's POV:

I walked out into the living room, seeing Thomas and Sir-Sings-a-lot talking. Ugh, that guy. He's to joyful and like I think of everyone else, I think he hates me."Oh, hey Anx", Thomas said, doing a little wave."Hey", I replied, sitting across from them. Princey just looked at me, and I didn't care. As they talked, about who knows what, I put my earbuds in, listening to music. I put it up all the way because one, I always do, and two, its the best way to block out sound. Logic sat by them and talked with them, as I just sat there, listening to my music. Princey looked at me a little and I looked back. I saw his face go a little pink, and Thomas and Logic smirked. I pulled out one of my earbuds and asked,"What's up with Princey"? He looked away and Thomas chuckled, ruffling Prince's hair. I rolled my eyes, putting my earbud back in. Something was up, because I couldn't break my gaze from Prince. He looked at me and I felt heat come off of my cheeks, looking down. What's wrong with me? I thought. I don't like Princey. Do I? Now my mind was spinning, and I realised. I DO like Prince!

Prince's POV

I sat next to Thomas and said,"Hey, uh, Thomas"? He looked at me and smiled."Oh, hey Prince. What's up"? He asked. I took a breath and said,"I-I need advise". "About what"? " Crush advise". He smirked."Oooh, who's the lucky girl"? He asked. That's right, I haven't told him yet. "Uh, actually", I said, scratching my neck." It's Anxiety". He smiled."That's great! But, do you know if he's gay"? I shook my head."No, unfortunately, I don't". That's when Anxiety walked over."Oh, hey Anx", Thomas said, doing a little wave."Hey", he replied. I watched him as he sat, and he put his earbuds in. Logic walked over and said,"Why's Prince watching Anx"? "Crush problems", Thomas said as I watched Anxiety." Aw"! Logic said. Anxiety looked at me and I blushed a bit. He pulled out an earbud, his !music glarring, and he asked,"What's up with Princey"? I looked away and Thomas chuckled, ruffling my hair. Anxiety didn't say anything, but I felt watched, besides Logic and Thomas. I looked at Anxiety and I caught him looking at me, and he looked away. I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks and it clicked. He's......blushing. He never blushes! Unless......

He LIKES me!