Chapter Three

Prince's POV:

I have to tell him. I can't not tell him! I sighed, walking to his room, and I hesitantly knocked on his door. "Come in", I heard him say. I hesitantly opened the door and saw him, sitting on his bed." Hey Princey", he said. I closes the door behind me and walked over to him, sitting next to him."What's up"? He asked. You can do it, Prince. Just say it. I took a breath and started to stutter."Uh, I-I, um", I said. He sighed and said,"What is it, Sir-Sings-a-lot, I'm waiting". I put my head in my hands and said,"I-I'm trying to tell you, B-But". "But"? He asked. " I feel like you'd hate me if I tell you", I said, tearing up. He then made me look at him and starred me in the eyes. What is he doing? I thought. His face started to inch closer to mine, and at that moment, mine inched closer to his. As we were just centimeters apart, I felt his breath on my lips, and I had a jolt that made me kiss him.

Anxiety's POV:

I realised Prince started to tear up, and I hated to see him sad. I made him look at me and I felt like my body was doing what I've always wanted to do instead of doing what I wanted it to do. My face started to inch closer to his, and his started to inch closer to mine. He then closed the gap between our lips, and my eyes widened. They closed and I held the back of his head, kissing him back. If he wanted a Princess, why would he kiss me? It then clicked. He IS gay. The small kiss broke and he was blushing a bit, and so was I. "I-I like you. M-more than a friend", he said, looking down. I smiled a little and kissed him. He kissed me back and when it broke, I said........

" So do I.......

My Prince ".

*insert dying fangirl noises*