Chapter Eleven

Anxiety's POV:

I lay on my bed, Roman in my arms, and the thunder echoed throughout the house, making me calm. The lights suddenly came on, and it was kinda blinding. I covered !y eyes, hissing, and Roman laughed a bit."Go away"! I yelled, not uncovering my eyes. I felt Roman get on top of me and I uncovered my eyes, smiling."Okay, this I can look at", I said, making Roman roll his eyes. I chuckled and he kissed me, me kissing back. The kiss ended and Roman just smiled at me."What"? I asked."Just starring at a work of art". I smiled, him smiling more, and I hugged him. He hugged me back and a crash of thunder came, making the lights go off again. "Yay"! I yelled, looking around." Are you kidding me"!? Thomas yelled. Roman and I laughed and Roman said,"I can't see anything". I looked down at him and he was looking around. I turned my phone on, turning the flashlight on, and said,"Ta da". He smirked and I said,"Virgil has saved the day". Roman chuckled and said,"My hero". I smiled, holding him in my arms, and he smiled. I left the flashlight on, putting the camera on, and I raised my phone, taking a picture."Saving the moment"? Roman asked."You know it", I replied, looking the the picture. It came out just like Roman. Perfect. "It's almost as perfect as you", I said, making Princey smile. He pecked my cheek, making me smile, and he Nuzzled in my arms. I smiled, turning my phone off, making the whole room dark, and I held him close." Thank you", I said, looking Down at him. I saw he looked up and said,"For what"? "Being the best boyfriend ever". I saw him smile, him hugging me a bit tighter, and he pecked my cheek. Of course, him being Prince, he sang," What can I say except you're welcome". I smiled, looking down at him, and said,"Classic Roman". He chuckled, me laying down, and he Nuzzled in my arms, making me smile again.

Me:Hey guys, sorry this is a short chapter, I just wanted to update for you guys since I haven't in a while

Anxiety:Eh, as long as I got Roman, I REEEEALLY don't care

Prince/Me:Awwwwww!

Prince:Thank you *hugs Anxiety*

Anxiety:*sings* What can I say except you're welcome

Me:Okay, I'm dying rn. I cannot die otherwise I won't be able to make the surprise for my fans

Prince: Oh yeah, I remember

Anxiety:When are you telling them again?

Me:Next chapter! Get ready for a surprise my little bannana peels! Baai!