Chapter Four

Prince's POV:

I hugged Anxiety after he said those words, and he hugged me back. "You really mean it"? I asked, looking at him. He nodded and said," I really do, I love you". I smiled, kissing him, and he kissed me back. There was a knock at the door and we pulled away, me moving so it looked like we were just talking."Come in", he said, and with that, Morality came in and said,"Oh, there you are, Roman". "Am I needed"? I asked, raising an eyebrow."Uh, yeah, I need to tell you something. Privately". I nodded, standing, looking at Anxiety and flashing him a smile as I left the room. Morality closed the door behind us and I asked," What would you like to tell me, Morality"? He looked at me and said,"I love you". Uh oh I thought. "Um, Morality", I said." Yes"? He replied, smiling."I don't love you, I love Anxiety", I said. He had a look of hatred on his face."Is that so"? He asked, holding something behind him."Yes, it's true. I do like you as a friend though", I said, putting on a smile. He showed what he was holding and said,"I don't want to be just friends". He held up the bat and whacked me in the head with it, knocking me out.

Anxiety's POV:

I heard their conversation, since it was right outside my door, and I heard Morality say,"I don't want to be just friends". I heard a whack and a thud, which made me spring to the door, only to see Morality run off with Prince, knocked out."Prince"! I yelled, running after them. Morality saw me and started to run to the front door. I chased him outside, Thomas and Logic watching since they were outside, and Morality threw his bat behind him, making it hit me in the leg and fall hard on the ground. As I struggled to get up, he ran to his car, quickly putting Prince in as Thomas and Logic tried to stop him, and he quickly turned the car on, me getting up, grabbing the bat as I ran to his car. He drove off before I could get to the car, and I dropped the bat, yelling,"Prince! No"! I started to tear up as he drove off and I fell to my knees."No.....", I muttered as I cried. Thomas and Logic ran over and I stood, rage filling me."I know how we could find him", Logan suddenly said."Tell me, then"! I said, looking at him."He has his license plate number in his room, somewhere on a stickynote above his desk. Get it a-", was all he said before I ran to the house, going to Morality's room. I swung the door open and I saw sticky notes above his desk, all colored. I started to read them all until I found one that said 'License plate Number'. I pulled it off of the wall and read the number. I went into the living room and saw Logan leading Thomas to his room. I followed and he sat at his computer, turning it on."Do you have the number"? He asked. I nodded, handing him the stickynote, and he started to do something on his computer. Then, something that seemed like a GPS popped up and a red dot was moving along the road."Found him", Logan said, showing us."I'm gonna kill him if he hurts My Prince".