Chapter Twelve

Prince's POV:

I woke up to music in what sounded to be from the living room and it sounded like Anxiety was playing Black Parade. I stood, walking out of his room, and saw that the storm was gone and it was a clear, still morning, blue sky. I saw Anxiety, sitting on the couch, playing his music as he sang. I smiled, leaning against the wall, and he sighed."I'm so bored", he said, sitting back on the couch."To me it looked like you were enjoying yourself", I said, him spinning around. I chuckled at his shock and he said,"How long have you been there"? "Like, a minute", I replied, sitting next to him." Where is everyone"? "I honestly forgot where, but Thomas said he was going somewhere with the guys", he replied, holding me in his arms. I smiled, nuzzling in his arms, and he kissed my head as his music played. He stroked my hair, making me feel calm, and the door swung open." Gah"! I yelled ,jumping and falling out of Anxiety's arms. As I lay on the floor, Anxiety started to die of laughter, me hearing Logan, Patton, and Thomas laughing."Shut your potholes", I said, sitting up."Make me", Anxiety said, looking down at me as he was sitting."Aight", I said, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him, connecting our lips. I felt him smile as he kissed back, Patton saying,"Aw", and I pulled away."The deed is done", I said, standing. He chuckled and turned his music off, standing next to me. He wrapped an arm around me and said,"Love you, Princey". "Love you too, Anxiety".

Me:*squeals* IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

Anxiety:Its not THAT exciting

Prince:For us it is!

Me:Yup!

Anxiety:How? It's just a s-

Me:*covers his mouth* I wanna say it!

Prince:Then get your filthy hands off of him and tell them!

Me:OKAY! *takes her hands off of his mouth*

Anxiety:Thank you

Me:What can I say except you're welcome?!

Prince:Since you keep stalling, I'm just gonna tell everyone that we're sorry for the short chapter

Me:Yup! Okay! You all ready!?

Anxiety:JUST TELL THEM!!

Me:IM GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL SOON!

Prince:YAAAAAY!

Me:Not like, this week or anything, but soon! Its gonna be called My King

Prince:Ooh, I can't wait!

Anxiety:If you're haply, I'm happy

Me:Daaaaw! Bai my little bannana peels!