Chapter Five

Prince's POV:

(WARNING:GORE)

I woke up a dark room and felt something on my wrists and ankles. I moved them slightly and I heard metal rattling and realised that chains were holding me onto the wall. The light turned on and I shut my eyes, looking down due to the light being a little blinding."Good morning, Roman", I heard Morality say and he walked towards me. I looked at him, hatred filling me, and I said, "You don't have the right to call me that"! He chuckled and I noticed he was approaching a cart that had a sheet over it." I'll be able to call you whatever I want, My Prince". I growled, but felt tears form because Anxiety wasn't with me."Only Anxiety can call me that "! I yelled. He rolled his eyes and said," You know, Anxiety just used you, right"? I shook my head."He told me he loves me! I'd rather believe him more than you, you fool"! I yelled, forming fists, trying to break the chains, though I knew I wouldn't be able to. He glarred at me and pulled the sheet off of the cart. My eyes widened as I saw apartments of knifes. From a tiny scaple, to a big kitchen knife. He grabbed a regular sized knife and approached me."I'll make you love me", he said, putting it against my side."Even if I kill you, trying". He pierced my side and I screamed in pain, my screams echoing in the room. He made a long line and stopped at my leg and tears filled my eyes."I'll never love you, my heart belongs to Anxi-". He cut my arm, making me scream again. He made a cut from my shoulder to my wrist, and blood oozed from the cut. I panted as a tear fell from my eye and he chuckled, going to my other arm, making small cuts going up and down along my arm. I screamed, my throat getting sore, and he made a little cut on my cheek."Change your mind"? I growled, looking at him with hatred, and said,"N-Never". He growled and stabbed my side, making me clench my teeth.

Anxiety's POV:

I got into Thomas' car with Logan and they were able to transfer the GPS onto his phone, making it easy for us to know where he's going to stop. We've been driving for about five hours and I was just sitting in the back, my hood on as tears fell, rolling down my cheeks as Logan told Thomas the directions. If he makes a single cut on him I thought. I rip his body inside out. As the gas was running low, Thomas drove to a nearby gas station and we all got out, me keeping my hood on. We entered, me and Logan going around the isles for snacks, and I noticed a candy. It was called 'Prince Crowns' and it reminded me of Prince. I started to quietly sob as I walked back to Thomas, being silent. We got back to the car and I sat in the back as Thomas started to drive after putting in gas, Logan telling him directions. I'll save you. Even if I die trying. I'll die for you if I have to. My Prince.