Chapter Two

Prince's POV:

He likes me! Oh god! I headed to my room and sit on my bed, thinking. He has to like me. Why else would he be starring at me? Why else would he care? Why else would he blush!? I smacked myself."Calm down, Prince. You're over thinking this". I said out loud. There was a knock at my door. I jumped and cleared my throat and put on a smile."Come in", I said. My heart skipped a beat once Anxiety opened my door."Hey Princey, you okay"? He asked."Yes, I am. Why"? I asked, trying not to seem obvious I was lying. He sighed, rolling his eyes, and closed the door behind him. Oh god, what is he doing? I thought. He sat next to me, looked me in the eyes, and said,"I can tell when you're lying, Princey". I shook my head and said,"I'm not lying, I'm perfectly fine". He rolled his eyes and said,"Whatever you say, Roman", and he stood, walking out of my room. Roman? Roman!? He always calls me 'Sir-Sings-A-Lot' or 'Princey'. He hasn't called me by my real name for years! I groaned, laying back on my bed, mind running with thoughts.

Anxiety's POV:

I walked out of Prince's room and realised my mistake. I called him by his real name! Oh god, I gave it away, didn't I!? I walked to my room and pushes my hair back. Why do I love him!? Is it because he's handsome, caring, and his personality? Oh god, it is. I. Love. Prince. And there's no doubt that's a lie. I sat on my bed and couldn't get Prince out of my mind. But he isn't gay. He's looking for a Princess, not a Prince. I sighed at the thought of him belonging to someone else instead of me. He's to perfect for me. He Hates me, I can tell. He will never be......

My Prince