Chapter Eight

Prince's POV:

I was sitting in my room, reading a book, and I was kinda feeling lonely with Anxiety still in bed. I sighed, closing the book, and setting it on my dresser as I made my way to the door. I walked into the living room, seeing Logan reading a book, Patton eating cookies, and Thomas on his phone. I sat down, putting my elbows on my knees, holding my head up with my hands, and sighed. Thomas looked at me and said,"What's the matter"? "Virgil is still in bed and I'm getting very bored", I replied, looking at him. We all heard the click of a door closing in the hallway and we all looked, hearing soft footsteps come closer. Anxiety came out of the hallway, and I jumped up, but a frown made its way on my face. He looked tired and groggy." Virgil, are you okay"? I asked, making my way over to him."Yeah *sniff* kinda", he said in a sick sounding voice. Thomas stood, putting the back off his hand on Virgil's forehead, and said,"You're burning up". No, please don't say he's sick I thought. I felt his head and Thomas was right, he was burning up."Uh oh, is he sick"? Patton asked, sympathetically."I assume so", Logan said, looking up from his book. Anxiety started to cough and I said,"Oh no, my poor baby", as I hugged him. He smiled a little, hugging me back, and he coughed a bit."Come on, lets lay you down", I said, taking his hand in mine as I lead him to the hallway. He walked with me to his room, and I closed the door behind us. He laid down and I put the covers over him, kissing his head. As I turned to go out, I felt him grab my sleeve, and I looked down at him."Stay, please", he said, looking at me. I smiled, nodding, and he scoot over for me. I laid next to him and he wrapped his arms around me, me nuzzling in his chest. He kissed my head, holding me close, and I smiled.

Anxiety's POV:

I woke up with a stuffed nose and I felt horrible. I got out of bed, opening my door, and a soft click was made. I walked into the living room, seeing Roman, Patton, Logan, and Thomas. Princey hopped up, and a frown went across his face."Virgil, are you okay"? He asked, making his way over to me."Yeah *sniff* Kinda", I replied. Thomas stood, putting his hand up to my head, and said,"You're burning up". Great, I'm sick I thought. Roman felt my head as well and Patton asked,"Uh oh, is he sick"? Sympathetically."I assume so", Logan said, looking up from his book."Oh no, my poor baby", Roman said, hugging me. I smiled a little, feeling heat come off of my cheeks, and I hugged back. I coughed a bit and Roman said,"Come on, let's lay you down", as he took my hand in his. He lead me down the hallway, to my bedroom, and closed the door behind us. I laid down in my bed and he put the covers over me and placed a kiss on my head, turning to make his way out. I grabbed his sleeve, which made him look down at me, and I said,"Stay, please". He smiled, nodding, and I scooted over for him, him laying down, and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his head, holding him close, and he smiled."I love you", I said, pecking his lips."I love you, too........My Prince", he replied, stroking my hair.

Me:Oh no, poor Anxiety

Anxiety:*coughs* I'm fine *sniff* Don't worry

Me:I mean, you should be, since you have your Prince

Roman:True *feeding him some soup*

Anxiety:*smiles and kisses his head*

Prince:*smiles* Um, is she okay?

Me:*dying in a corner, making fangirl noises*

Anxiety:I'm sure she's fine

Prince:Yeah