Chapter Thirteen

Anxiety's POV:

I lay in my room, sighing as I starred at the ceiling, and said,"I'm so booooooooooooored"! "I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaare"! I heard Roman yell. I chuckled, yelling," You don't love me"!? "Yes! But I could care less that you're bored"! He yelled back." Rude"! "Can you guys stop yelling"!? I heard Logan yell in annoyance. I laughed, my door opening, me seeing a laughing Roman, and he closed the door as he walked in." Why are you bored"? He asked, laying next to me."Probably because I wasn't with you a minute ago", I replied, getting a smiled from him. He kissed me, me kissing back, and I held the side of his face. The kiss broke and he yawned, which looked so frickin' cute to me."Aw, is someone tired"? I asked, stroking his hair. He nodded, rubbing his eye. I pulled him into my arms, him laying his head on my chest, and I stroked his hair. About two minutes passed and I was still stroking his hair, when I heard slight snores. I looked down at Roman, smiling at the sight before me. He was sleeping peacefully as I continued to stroke his hair. I kissed his head, trying my best to not wake him, and I saw him smile a little in his sleep.

Prince's POV (Dream):

I woke up, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and I smiled, turning to face Virgil. I nuzzled in his arms, or so I thought it was HIS arms. I opened my eyes, seeing a girl infront of me. She had long brown hair, a black jacket, a black shirt, black pants, and black eye-shadow under her eyes. She looked EXACTLY like Anxiety, but it was a girl. Her eyes opened and she smiled."Morning Princess", she said, cupping my cheek. Princess? I thought. Wait! I'm sleeping! This is just a dream! I thought. "Morning, Anxiety", I said, smiling. She smiled, kissing me, and I kissed back. It felt like I was kissing Virgil. Probably because this is him. JUST A GIRL. The kiss broke, us both smiling, and I voice yelled from out in the living room." RONDA! VICKIE! BREAKFAST "! She sat up, me doing the same, and I thought. Okay, so I'm guessing she's Vickie and I'm Ronda. Heh, go figure. The name starts with the beginning letters of mine and Virgil's name. We both stood, walking out of the room, and we walked into the dinning room, seeing three girls. One had long brown hair like the rest of us, but she had skinny jeans, boots, and the Steven Universe shirt that Steven wears. Okay, that's supposed to be Thomas. Another had a navy blue shirt, a blue tie, pants, and glasses. That's Logan. The last one had a light blue shirt, a sweater tied around her neck, pants, and glasses. And that's Patton. " Patty, can you please calm down", the girl in the navy blue shirt asked."Sorry Lauren, no can do! To hyper"! The girl in the light blue shirt replied. Okay, so their names are Patty and Lauren. "Morning Ronda, morning Vickie", the grl in the Steven Universe shirt said, smiling at us." Morning, Tomara", Vickie replied."Good morning, Tomara", I said, sitting next to Vickie as she sat at the table.

I woke up in a pair of arms, feeling hands going through my hair, and I smiled. NOW I'm in reality. I looked up, seeing the beautiful face of the man I fell in love with, looking down at me."Morning, Sir-Sings-a-lot", he said, smiling. "Morning, Emo Nightmare", I replied, smiling." Sleep well"? He asked, kissing my forehead. "Yeah, had a weird dream, though", I replied, smiling." Really? What was it about"? He asked, looking at me, curious written all over his face."I'll tell ya, it was weird", I replied, laying my head on his chest.

Me:Wassup my bannana peels!?

Anxiety:Must you yell?

Prince:Everyone has a reason to yell!

Anxiety:*chuckled*

Me:Oh! I have to give a shoutout!

Anxiety:Oh yeah

Prince:Yeah, you do

Me:Okay! I wanna give a quick shoutout to my best friend TheJadeViperStone! She helped me plan this plot out and she gave me the name ideas for the girl Patton, Logan, and Virgil! Thank you so much, Sadi! You've helped me so much! Anyways! Stay shakin' my bannana peels! Bai!