Chapter Fourteen

Anxiety's POV:

I walked into the living room, seeing Logan, Patton, Thomas, and Roman, and I had a headache. I held my head in pain, seeing Roman look at me, and he said,"What's wrong"? "Headache", I replied, about to sit next to him." Go lie down, then", he said, looking up at me."Don't want to", I replied, sitting next to him. "Really Virgil"? He asked. Hehe, time to play a game. " Really Virgil"? I said, smirking as I put an arm around him."Are you seriously going to copy me"? He asked, looking at me. I saw Patton and Thomas snicker as they watched, and I smirked."Are you seriously going to copy me"? I mocked, looking at him. He crossed his arms, looking at me, and said,"Stop it". I smirked more, crossing my arms, looking at him, and said,"Stop it". He looked irritated, so I made the same face he did."I'm the most emo person ever", he said. "I'm the most emo person ever". "And I don't love anyone". "And I don't love anyone", I said, knowing where this was going." Not even Roman", he said, smirking. "I'd rather drink bleach then finish that sentence", I said." Haza! I won again"! He said, putting his fists in the air."You won't next time", I said, smiling at him. He smiled at me and said,"You won't next time". Thomas and Patton chuckled and I said,"Really Roman"? "Really Roman"? He copied, smirking." Well, I'm gonna go do what I've always wanted", I started saying, standing up."Well, I'm gonna go do what I've always wanted ",he said, standing." And go spray paint Roman's room with black paint", I said, pulling a can of black spray paint out of the pocket in my jacket, running to his room."You better not"! He yelled, chasing me, as Thomas, Patton, and Logan laughed. I ran into his room, closing the door, and I hid under his bed. He burst into the room, knowing he was looking around, and he said,"Haha Virgil, come out". He closed the door, walking around, and he was right next to the bed. I slid over and grabbed his foot, making him scream. I let go, holding in laughter, and he looked under the bed. He looked mad and I ended up laughing. He grabbed my arm, pulling me out, and he pinned me to the floor."You're a jerk", he said, making me chuckle. "Thanks", I replied, smirking. He rolled his eyes and let me go, letting me have a chance. I pinned him, him looking up at me, and I said," Your lips look lonely". He raised an eyebrow and I got closer, asking,"Would they like to meet mine "? He smirked, saying," Cheesy", and I chuckled, kissing him. He kissed me back and I smiled, letting go of his arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck, me holding his waist, and it ended. "I love you", I said, smiling. He smiled and said," I love you too", before pecking my lips.