Chapter Seven

Anxiety's POV:

I hugged Prince like he was about to die and he tried to calm me down. He stroked my hair, in which it did help me calm down, and I looked at him, wiping my tears away. He cupped my cheeks, kissing me, and I kissed him back, holding his cheek. The door opened and we pulled away, seeing Thomas. Dang, we haven't told anyone about us yet. He gasped as we looked at him, and he said,"Prinxiety is real"! I rolled my eyes, seeing Princey blush, and I chuckled, blushing a bit as well. Logan passed by and said,"Congrats", walking to his room. Patton looked in and said,"Hope it goes well", walking off. Calm down, it was just a dream I thought as I felt a bit of hatred in me. Thomas smiled and said,"Oh, uh, dinner will be ready in a bit ". We both nodded as he left the room. Prince hugged me and said,"Don't worry, Virgil. It was just a dream". "You noticed"? I asked, hugging him back."Yes, to be honest. But like I said, I'll never leave you". I nodded and made him look at me, kissing his cheek.

Time skip to tomorrow

I woke up to the sound of my door opening. Thinking it was one of the guys seeing if I was asleep, I felt someone climb onto my bed behind me and wrap their arms around me."Happy Birthday, Virgil", I heard Roman say in a hushed voice."Thank you, Princey", I said in a tired voice. He nuzzled his head in my back and I placed my hand on his, holding it. I turned around, facing him, and I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed me, me kissing back, and he said,"Come on, Birthday Boy". I sat up, stretching, and stood with Roman, placing a kiss on his head. We held hands as we walked out into the living room and in the dinning room, there were plates of pancakes on the table."Happy Birthday"! Thomas, Patton, Roman, and Logan said in sync. I smiled a bit and said,"Thanks guys". I sat next to Roman as we all sat to eat, and I decided to put some whipped cream on his nose. I chuckled and he said,"What are you laughing at, Hot Topic"? "Aw, you think I'm hot", I said, eating."Always have and always will", he replied. I smirked, blushing a little, and saw Logan, Thomas, and Patton smiling at us.

Prince's POV:

"I wanna give mine first"! Patton said as he held a box. "Okay, calm down, it's not like I'm never gonna open your gift", Anxiety said, Patton handing him the box. Anxiety opened it, pulling out a black beanie."Oh wow, thanks", he said, smiling a bit as he put it on."Me next, me next", Thomas said, handing him a small box. Virgil opened it, revealing black nail polish and black eyeshadow."Thanks Thomas, you sure know me", he said, smiling. Logan handed him a box, containing a new phone, a black case along with it."Thanks Logan, I've always wanted this phone". "Okay, my turn", I said, holding a box. I handed Virgil the box, him opening it, and pulling out a black crown. He smiled, putting it over his beanie, and I hugged him, saying,"Because you're My Prince". Everyone said,"Aw", as Anxiety hugged me back, and he said,"Thank you, Roman". "You're welcome...................My Prince".