Chapter Six

Anxiety's POV:

(WARNING:MORE GORE)

I sat in the car, still driving, and its been almost seven hours."Virgil, you should get some sleep", Thomas said as he drove."I'm not sleeping until we get Roman", I said, looking out the window as the sun started to set."If Patton made even a bruise on him, I'll kill him", I said, clenching my fist with tear stained cheeks and eyes. The car stopped and we were infront of a house and Logan said,"This is the place". I swung the car door open, standing infront of the house, and heard muffled screams from inside the house."Roman"! I yelled, trying to open the door, but it was locked. I saw a rock and I picked it up, throwing it at the window, shattering it open. Thomas and Logan followed me through the window and I heard Roman's screams."Search the upstairs while I search down here", I told them. They did as I told them and I searched the entire downstairs. I saw a door and I approached it, hearing Roman's screams. I opened the door and I walked down a flight of stairs, seeing what I hoped was an hallucination. Roman was chained to the wall, cuts all over him, blood on his white clothes. He was looking down as I pulled my hood off, tears rolling down my face."R-Roman"! I yelled, running over to him. I held his head up, looking in his eyes, and he had tears streaming down his face."V-Virgil, h-he's down here. G-Go before h-he hurts you". I shook my head, crying, and said,"I'm not leaving you here, we're getting you out". Then, an arm wrapped around my neck, a knife pressed against it, and Patton said,"I think you should listen to My Prince, Virgil". Roman looked at him and said,"I-I'm not your prince". Patton stabbed the knife in Roman's side, making him groan in pain. I grabbed Patton, flipping him over me, and I pinned him to the ground."THOMAS! LOGAN! GET DOWN HERE"! I yelled, holding Patton to the ground as I held the urge to grab the knife out of Prince's side and stab him to death. Thomas and Logan ran down, horror on their faces, and I said,"Get him down from there and get him out of here". They ran over to Roman, grabbing the key to the chains, and got him down, taking him upstairs after giving me the knife that was in his side. I stabbed Patton in the back and said in a deep tone,"See you in hell". I got off of him, running upstairs, and I saw Logan and Thomas, laying Roman on the floor. I ran over to his side, crying more, and said,"R-Roman, you'll be okay, d-don't worry". I held his hand, him looking at me as I held his head up, and he said,"V-Virgil". He kissed me, me kissing back as tears rolled down my face, and he pulled away, saying," I love you ". His eyes closed, and I panicked." Roman? Roman"!? I yelled, gently shaking him. More tears rolled down my face as I held my dead boyfriend in my arms, my forehead pressed against his "I-I'm sorry I failed you...............My Prince".

Prince's POV:

It's been kinda boring since Anxiety fell asleep earlier while Patton told me that we were gonna surprise him on his birthday. As I sit in my room, I read another fairytale book, and I heard running outside my door. Anxiety swung the door open, tear shot eyes, and he said," Thank god"! He closed the door, hugging me as he sobbed, and I stroked his hair, asking,"Virgil, what's wrong"? He told me everything. He told me he had a terrible dream and that he blamed himself over my death."Virgil", I said, hugging him."I'll never leave you". He nodded, years streaming down his cheeks, and he kissed me, me kissing back."I love you", I said, hugging him."I love you too, My Prince".

Me:Hey Virgil, Roman?

Prince:Yes?

Anxiety:What?

Me:Should I go hide before my readers try to kill me like how Anxiety killed Morality?

Prince:Preferably, yes

Anxiety:Yeah, you should

Me:Okay, ceya! *runs to hide behind a wall* SORRY NOT SORRY!