Calm Down

Me:Hey little bannana peels! It's me again, with the Sander's Sides

Thomas:Hello

Patton:Hi!

Logic:Good Evening

Prince:Hello

Anxiety:Sup?

Me:Okay, the reason why this chapter is called 'Calm Down' is because you guys need to

Logic:Yes, a lot of people get so mad at Ana when she wrote that Patton KILLED Prince

Patton:Which I would NEVER do! *wraps an arm around Prince*

Anxiety:Not gonna lie, I love when they say their gonna kill you, but seriously Ana

Me:I know! I'm sorry! I just had a weird thought in my mind and when I started to learn more about Patton's real personality, I was like 'Jeez, I really ducked up'!

Thomas:You kinda did, not gonna lie

Prince:I agree with Thomas

Patton:Me too

Logic:I agree as well

Anxiety:Same

Me:Oh well. I just want to ALSO tell you that I wasn't really watching Sander's Sides videos until,I saw a book about Prinxiety. I read it a little and found out it was Thomas' personalities. Sooooo when I searched Thomas' videos, I started to learn who was who! Which is why there are a few mistakes with the characters at first.

Anxiety:Yeah, except for the fact that I'm the emo one

Me:Well DUH! You wear black clothes and black eyeliner! How can NO ONE think you're emo?

Anxiety:To ché

Me:Anyway, that is all I had to say. I-

Prince:Wait!

Me:What?

Prince:Did you forget that they might be wondering why you weren't here yesterday AND half of today?

Me:Yeah, you got a good point. What happened was that we had to do something for my bro's school yesterday and instead of driving home, we ended up staying at my aunt's house for the rest of the day. Which sucked because I didn't bring my charger, I had no good connection with the WiFi, and my tablet died. We got home and I put my tablet to charge, falling asleep. When I woke up, my eye was kinda hurting and I had that feeling in my throat where I was gonna throw up. I went to sleep a few hours ago, I just woke up thirty minutes ago, and I'm up and running and ready for updating!

Thomas:Yeah, her mom's kinda sick

Me:Yeeeeah. So! As I was saying! Thank you for reading this and understanding everything that is going on and what went on a while ago. I'm sorry its taking long for me to post the new chapter, my friend and I were searching for a plot and we finally got one, so it should be up soon. I love you all and stay shakin'!

Everyone:Bye!