Chapter Ten

Prince's POV:

I walked downstairs, seeing Anxiety in the couch, and I walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple. I sat next to Anxiety, biting into the apple, and Anxiety laid his head on my lap, looking up at me."Hi", he said, smiling his charming smile."Hello", I replied, smiling. Lightning suddenly shone through the window and a loud crash was made."Holy", Anxiety said, sitting up. "Rain"! He yelled excitedly and he sat infront of the window, watching the hard drops of water through the glass. I smiled at how adorable he looked, and I let my apple core on the coffee table, sitting next to him. His sight was locked on the rain, and I smiled, chuckling at how adorable my little emo nightmare looked. He looked at me and said," What"? "You look so adorable". He smiled and hugged me." Not as adorable as you", he replied. I smiled, hugging back as another glow of lightning shone through the window. He kissed my head, me smiling, and Logan groaned as he walked out."I'm not able to read with such noise", he said. "As long as I'm entertained, I really don't care", Anxiety said, his elbows on the windowsill, holding his head up as he stared into the rain. I smiled more, looking out the window with him, and his hand slid to mine. I held his hand back, laying my head on his shoulder, and I heard a click of a camera. Anxiety and I turned, seeing Thomas, Logan, and Patton holding their phones up. I smiled a little and looked back out the window. A crash of thunder and a glow of lightning was made and the lights went out, making the house dark. And sine the clouds were super dark, it made it seem that the sun was forever gone." Uh oh", I said, looking at the guys with Anxiety."Welp, seems as though the power is gonna be out for a while", Thomas said. Anxiety put his hands on his cheeks and said,"This is the best day ever". I chuckled at how adorable he was acting and he bolted to his room. I smiled, standing, and walking to his bedroom. I opened the door and my god it was dark. It was pitch black in here."Anxiety"? I asked, walking in. I walked in a bit, not knowing when I'd hit the bed, and the door closed. I spun around and said,"Virgil, stop playing". I heard a deep chuckle and it sent a shiver down my spine. I pulled out my phone, turning the light on, and didn't see him. I shone it in the corner and just in time to see a person run from it. I gasped, looking around, and my heart was pounding."Virgil, if your playing games, I'm gonna kill you", I said, trying to keep the sound of fear out of my voice. Thunder crashed and I jumped, dropping my phone. I heard the click of my power button and the light went off."Shoot", I muttered, getting on my hands and knees, feeling for my phone. When I felt it, I quickly turned it on and put the flashlight back on. I heard another chuckle and I said,"Virgil, this isn't funny". I shone my light where the door was and I saw the person run again. I then felt hands on my sides and they pulled me, making me scream a little. He pinned me to the bed and the flashlight shone on Virgil's face, me seeing him smiling as he laughed."You punk", I said, smirking. He smiled and said,"I got you, though". I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, kissing me. I kissed him back, smiling, and when the kiss ended, our foreheads touched, and he said,"I love you, Sir-Sings-a-lot". "I love you too, My Emo Nightmare".

Anxiety's POV:

I bolted to my room, seeing that it was pitch black, and I closed the door, getting in a corner. I don't know how, but my eyes kinda started to adjust to darkness. Probably because I always sit in the darkness. I saw the door open and Princey was standing there." Anxiety"? He asked, walking in a bit. Let's prank him. I quietly got up and slammed the door shut, seeing him spin around in shock."Virgil, stop playing ", he said, me noticing the slight hint of fear in his voice. I let out a deep chuckle, seeing him shiver in fear, and he pulled out his phone, turning the light on. I snuck to the corner as he searched for me, and he shone it on the corner, me running off. He gasped, me hearing his heart pound, and he said,"Virgil, if you're playing games, I'm gonna kill you". Again, I noticed the fear in his voice, and thunder crashed, making him drop his phone and it turned off." Shoot", I heard him say as I saw him get on his hands and knees. He searched for his phone and when he did, he turned the flashlight back on. I chuckled again and he said,"Virgil, this isn't funny". Yeah, it kinda is. He shone the light on my door and I ran behind him, grabbing his sides and pulled him to my bed, making him scream a little. I pinned him to the bed and his flashlight shone on me as I laughed."You punk", he said with a smirk."I got you, though", I replied. He rolled his eyes and I chuckled, kissing him. He kissed back, smiling,and when it ended, our foreheads touched. "I love you, Sir-Sings-a-lot", I said, smiling." I love you too, My Emo Nightmare".