Author's Note

Current Update:

It's done! Thank you so much for all those that have continued to read this story until the very end. I'll be perfectly honest I did sort of try to rush the ending but I had to because I felt I wouldn't be able to finish it otherwise and I knew that I couldn't keep all of you waiting. Hopefully, I was able to tie up as many loose ends as I could. If you found any you wish you get a clarification about or anything, do tell and I'll either try to revise my tale to include that or just reply to your questions.

To be honest, I have so many other stories that I wanted to write but I couldn't do it because I really wanted to finish this story first. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be but if any of you were even sightly entertained than that was success enough for me. I had originally planned just 60 chapters but here we are nearing 70 so I had to cut it short. I plan to post another story soon and eventually get back to this one to edit it and improve it so I RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AGAIN IN MY FUTURE WORK.

- XOXO Lynx

Previous Updates:

I have updated the story's synopsis and feel that I must apologize. The last chapter before this note was pretty dark but it was truly part of the story from the beginning. I had a hard time writing down a summary for the story when I began so I ended up placing just the main plot and that meant coming off too lighthearted. So chapter 14 seems like it came out from nowhere but it didn't - I swear. This is still the same story and there sill will be seducing a business rival in it but I was referring to the uncle, Richard King. Anyway to all those how have read, commented, and voted, thank you very much. Don't worry, the story will go uphill from here and the downhill and the up again and so on. So without spoiling too much, I ask for your continued support.

-Lynx

After much consideration, I've decided to give Richard King a chance to redeem himself and even maybe get Emmeth in the end. It was brought to my attention by a friend that I was unbelievably bias for Justin and she made a lot of valid points. This is why there will be a major plot revision as mirrored by the change in synopsis and the cover. As of the moment, I am undecided as to who Emmeth will eventually choose - Yes, this just became one of those stories.

I would like to thank all those who have read, commented and voted for this story again and still hope for your continuous support in the future. Things will take a drastic change from here on out and I am excited to see how the story will go from here which I hope all of you share.

-Lynx

Final exam week is coming up in school. This means that I won't be updating until next week is over. For now Chapter 27 will be my last update.

Sorry guys, I need to focus on my studies for a little while. I'll come back as soon as I can so sit tight for now.

Thanks a lot for the 1000+ views, the comments and votes. This is my first story that I decided to write on Wattpad and I intend to finish it so no worries because I will definitely come back.

'Till then, cheerio!

-Lynx

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all your support. This story will soon be heading at its last legs and for those who didn't read the spoiler on Chapter 35, just know that I've finally made my decision on which course this story will be going to. I hope for your support until the very end. I haven't decided on the number of the last chapters just yet and it will depend on how fast the story will progressing. Shout out to those who have commented and voted.

-Lynx

Sorry for the long wait for the updates. I went back through my story to correct some typos and clear up some things. No worries though  because the changes are really mostly typos so the impact is minimal if there is any.

Happy New Year and Happy Holidays! It's crazy how we're actually getting close to the time line of the story in terms of months. I'll update asap for you all soon.