Chapter 57 Gratis

Warning: This is a mature chapter.

Justin was giving me a piggyback ride. He pretended he was fine but he was having a hard time. I was glad it wasn't because of my weight. I had lost a lot of weight over this month. My boss seemed worried but I wasn't. I was just back to my original weight before a certain uncle and his nephew had me gaining exponentially.

"You can put me down" I teased my boss.

"I'm fine" he insisted. He was having trouble with the steep stairs that snaked up the cliffs back to our hotel. We had fallen asleep for a long time at the beach. The small alleys were now alive with street lamps and the residents were beginning their night life.

"Don't blame me if your back gives out before we can do anything tonight" I warned.

"Don't underestimate me" Justin said squeezing my buttocks as he did.

"Pervy brat" I told him as revenge for all that time he accused me of the same.

"We could've seen Venice or Florence" I regretted. Greece was a nice stop but there were so many other cities we hadn't gone too yet. I was starting to enjoy Europe but our desperate attempts to save the company had to end here. We would be going back to France to meet our destiny at an apple orchard. I was reluctant to end it here even though it was more work than fun.

"How about going to Asia next?" My boss recommended. "Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Macao, Thailand, Korea" he enumerated just a few. "The culture and the people there are just as interesting. They also have a very different feel as opposed to Europe."

"I'd like that" I said imagining cherry blossoms.

"We can meet Mr. Tsukimori again" Justin said making me snort. It seemed he did actually care for that client more than he let on. That hyper train deal seemed so long ago.

"Thank you" I found the words leaving my mouth before I could determine exactly what it was that I was grateful for.

My boss didn't concern himself with the details as he responded. "You're welcome, Emmeth."

"Put me down" I asked again.

"No."

"I want to kiss you." That made my boss more cooperative. He let me down then I pulled him in an even narrower alley. Our lips melded and I found my tongue exploring my boss's mouth. I let his hand slid under my shirt and I felt his thumb roll one sensitive nub.

I learned that my boss had sensitive ears. Whenever I nibbled and traced it with my tongue, he'd stiffen and try to relax. His uneven breathing was cute. He was open to what I wanted and didn't mine me leading. After Paris, we never really found time to go all the way. We had to content ourselves with hurried and hidden acts of intimacy away from the world's watchful eyes.

"We should get back to the hotel" I said even as I let myself be pinned up against a wall as Justin made a bruise on my neck. I shot up before wrapping my legs around his hips kneading our fronts wantonly.

"The tabloids will have a field day if they catch us" I said distracted as my hands pulled at the waistband of Justin's pants. He kissed my lips with a smile as he grabbed my hand before I could slip my hands in his pants.

"Then, don't be so hasty" he said amused at how my words didn't match my actions. "It's like you want me to take you here."

I chewed my bottom lip feeling frustrated. The hotel was way too far. "It not like it would be you're first scandal" I debated as I kissed my boss licking his closed lips. He opened his mouth for me again but this time he took control deftly making me swoon with his kisses. It really wasn't just technique but he had plenty of that too. One of his hands had to support me as I became weak.