Copyright, Disclaimer & Author's Note

Copyright © Euodia de Meyer, 2017.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or introduced in to any database other than where the original author published it. Unless written permission is obtained from the author under the copyright laws.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Author's Note:

Hi there! Thank you for joining me on this adventure of my story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Just a quick note: I write in South African English. 

The foundations are very similar to British English, but it's not always the case. (To give an example we use 'ou' instead of just 'o' in words such as colour and favourite. We also swap our 'er' with 're' in words such as centre. But the rules are very much blurred when it comes to using 's' and 'z' in words such as realise and prize. In most cases, it's up to the writer to decide, so if you see words such as that, don't think it's automatically misspelled, it's usually just a South African word or way of spelling.

Also keep in mind that this is the first draft of this story, so inconsistencies and mistakes may occur here and there.

I enjoy input from my readers. Votes help a lot to promote my story, but comments also help me to know what parts you enjoy and what parts need some editing or extra work to improve!

Enjoy the story!