On the way

The car started again, with Misty driving it who was ready to strangle a certain brunette.

The said brunette, oblivious to her best friend's irritation continued to sing happily.

However, Leaf, who was watching the whole thing sitting at the back, looked amused. Sure, she was impressed by the redhead's ability to keep her anger in control.

"The wheels on the bus go round! round! round! Oh wait more like the wheels on the car g-"

"May shut up! I'm trying to drive!" Sure, the redhead loved May but there are sometimes where she becomes a pest and this was one of them.

"Oh mist! Pullover! Dawn's house!" Leaf shouted immediately seeing that Misty was about to keep driving.

The car was parked at the driveway. Mrs. Berlitz, a motherly figure for the girls, especially Misty and Leaf who didn't have one, was waiting for them at the front.

"Hello dears! Congratulations for getting the applications! How have you all been?"

"We've been fine Mom" said Misty, missing the warmth of the blue haired woman.

"You girls wait inisde, Dawn will be down in a minute"

They all went to the living room and sat on the sofa, waiting for the bluenette to appear.

And she did, with a huge suitcase about the size of the car's booty and a few bags comparatively small, but definitely huge.

"Dawwwnnnn!!!" Leaf screeched. Do you think we're gonna vacate your house? We're freaking going to a college that provides a dorm dammit! You can't possibly think about having a room to yourself!!!".

"I never did though" Dawn said innocently.

"Well, your bags explain otherwise to me" She said with a raised eyebrow.
"Now let's go upstairs"

"For what?" The bluenette asked with her eyes narrowed, suspicious at her request.

"To filter out what's in your luggage, duh" she said as in a matter of fact tone.

"Awwww Leafy! Noooooo!!!" Dawn whined pouting.

"That won't work!" Leaf said totally annoyed.

They continued to bicker, while their other companions, watched the fiasco unfold.

And boy, the redhead looked very amused. Talk about tables being turned.
_______________________________________

They left the house, bidding a huge goodbye to Mrs. Berlitz, with Leaf, now taking the steering of the car.

May occupied the shotgun, while the other two sat at the back with a sulking Dawn.

"I still hate you Leaf" she said in a pouty way.

"The feeling's mutual gurl" Leaf replied, not taking her eyes off the street.

May, continued to munch on her food while Misty giggled.

Both the girls had a very good amount of bickering on what should be taken and what not. And let's say, that the long haired brunette won, fair and square. With Dawn's mother's help, they were able to cut down her luggage to three medium sized travel bags. Well, it didn't settle with her very well.

" I swear, the shopping mall's gonna be the first destination when we get everything settled" she grumbled.

"Whatever, I don't even know why you packed that much of clothes anyway"

"Excuse me! Fashion is the most important thing for a girl! You and Misty bring a lot of sports gear and May brings a lot of food! Why on the earth do you even point only at me!!!"

"Well we have to keep our health and fitness in a better position someway or the other! I don't think fashion helps with that!"

"Why am I being included!" The short haired brunette whined.

"Well, you do bring lots!" The brunette retorted.

They continued to bicker back and forth, laughed with the silly antics and continued bickering again, except for one redhead.

She sighed at the trio, who were making noise equal to that of a street market and plugged her earphones playing her favorite music.

'Closer' by Chainsmokers and Halsey, played while she looked out on the road.

She looked at the girls whose bickering had not stopped and sighed again.

It was sure gonna be a long ride.
Closing her eyes, she relished the tune of the song and drifted to sleep.
_______________________________________