How did we meet

Serena's eyes widened. Never in a million years had she thought that she would be kissed by a girl.

And definitely not her out of all the people in this universe.

She quickly got away from her grasp.
"What do you mean what's yours? I was never yours to begin with" She said her electric blue eyes getting darker with fury.

"What do you mean?" Melody asked, tiling her head casually with her eyes narrowed.

"I mean..."

"You're still not over that? Oh cm-"

"Stop"

"B-but..." The reddish brown haired voice quivered. She had done everything... Had even degraded her personality to make her see how much she loved the blonde. But now...

"I don't know why you did that, but it's not gonna make any changes"

"But I love you! I love you Serena! I've been loving you even before you met them! How-"

"Your feelings are not the only ones that matter Melody" she said coldly as pushed the girl away ignoring her cries.

And trying to forget the fact that the first kiss she had been saving so long for a certain special someone was already stolen.
_______________________________________

"NOOOOOO- mmph!"

The tattoo artist thanked Paul with gratitude in his eyes and brought the machine closer to the boy with glasses who was trying to wiggle away from the ice cold man's arms.

"Clemmy chill, it's just a tattoo!" Gary said as he leaned against the counter casually.

"Besides, we all got one! It's not like it's against the rules anyways" Drew shrugged.

"But it's against my morals! I intended on donating blood every six months once! I can't anymore if I  have a tattoo!" He shouted somehow removing Paul's hand from his mouth.

Although he was now tolerating the person who was drawing on his arm, he was sure to behead the raven haired male who was the cause of all of this.

"Once we're out" he said gritting his teeth, "You're dead"

Ash didn't even seem bothered. He just replied with an amused go ahead.

He was so confident that nothing would happen and Clemont would just go with it in the end.

Oh how wrong his thoughts were.
_______________________________________

Dawn yawned as she saw Misty who was sitting comfortably on the bean bag in the corner of the library.

How does she and Paul even read those things? There are not even pictures!

She chuckled internally as she realised, accompanying Misty to the library occasionally was what had led her to meet Paul.

Flashback

Dawn was sitting on the table with no thoughts as Misty was reading yet another huge book with who knows how many pages.

Such a pity that I can't even whine and bother Misty since it's a library.... Or el-

"Oh come on Paul! This is the fifth book this week and it's only Tuesday!" A voice whined while the librarian was glaring at the direction of the voice with irritation.

"Shut up grasshead, I never asked you to accompany me" Paul murmured while skimming through the book to see if it satisfies him.

Another bookworm? Geez, how do they even do it?

"Besides, you've been reading for a long time! I don't even know how you do it!!!" The green coloured hair shouted.

That makes the two of us green boy

Dawn sighed. She never knew how on the earth someone could read a book without any pictures and that too for hours.

"Shhhh! Hayden! Shinji! Either both of you keep quiet or leave the place!" The librarian hissed at them unable to tolerate them anymore.

Hayden? Isn't that the nam-

"Waterflower, can we sit over here? The other places are kinda occupied so...." Paul trailed off

"Uh, sure"

Dawn's eyes widened.

Damn, he looks hot closer.

"Hey Paul, isn't that your crush Da-"

Her eyes widened even more but it wasn't seen as she was sitting next to Misty, near the shelf.

Drew who was apparently elbowed by Paul choked out.

"That's the reason why you wanted to sit here" he whispered although it was heard by the girls.

"Shut up Drew" He hissed.

Wait... Isn't Drew the name May used to say often? Telling us that guy couldn't get her name right?

"Are you probably Drew Hayden?" Misty asked with a sweet smile on her face.

Oh no...

Dawn knew that smile.... The smile that haunts her everytime she touches one of Misty's books in her house without clean hands....

It was the smile that could possibly drain out the life of the one facing it.

Then she realised.

Drew was the exact reason why May couldn't submit her project on time and had to rewrite it the whole week.

It was not that much of a big deal. But to Misty, it was. Because she couldn't go to her parent's grave as she was helping her.

Ofcourse Drew, who thought Misty would be flirting with him, gave him dashing white smile and replied.

"That's me"

"You bastard!" Misty lunged at him.

Flashback ends

Dawn chuckled causing Misty to raise an eyebrow.

"It sort of gives me a deja vu.... Didn't everything start from a library?"

After Misty lunged at him, the four had been kicked out of the library and given detention... They got acquainted and over time became good friends.

"It did... For you... As for May, it was the chemistry lab and for me it was...."

"I know Mist, it's all in the past, leave it"

Misty nodded going to her book again.

What they didn't know was the past, which they had always tried to avoid, will be brought back again with a possibly happier future
______________________________________

I'm really sorry for my late update... But my exams are coming soon and I have to focus on them. So I don't think I'll be able to update for a while....

By the way.... Should I introduce Pokemons too?🤔