Coincidentally matched

Drew yawned, stretching his limbs as the sunlight penetrated through the curtains.

Rubbing his eyes, he looked at the clock on the wall that displayed 8.30AM . He was surprised that he was sleeping for a long time and the last time he had slept this long was when he was free from heartbreak.

Looking at his yet to be unpacked bags, he sighed.

"Well.... We've got two days to reopen... Unpacking could wait"

With that plan set, he took a bath and rummaged through his clothings to wear one for the day.

"Hmmm.... This should do"

He had picked up a white tee with a brown leather jacket and black pants.
Along with it he wore a black plain bracelet and a silver chain on his left wrist.

"Alright Drew" he said patting himself. "You've got more than focusing on your career now".

With that, he went out to the living where the other boys were waiting for him.

"Dude, honestly, we never expected you to be the last one to wakeup considering the fact that you always wake us up on time" Ash said ruffling his showered head.

"I had a good sleep"

Paul frowned. The boys didn't look happy either. They all were aware of Drew's habit of popping sleeping pills on a frequent basis.

"I told you not to overdose those things"

"I didn't"

They were surprised, but in a good way. Hopefully Drew wouldn't need them atleast.

"I'm happy you had a good sleep without them"

Drew nodded and  looked at the boys. Paul was wearing a black collared shirt with black pants and a white watch. Gary was wearing a grey tee with black leather jeans and a silver chain with a black and white Yin Yang pendant. However the raven head wore an outfit which was completely mismatching the group.

He wore a blue tee with a white jacket and white jeans.

"Why the hell are you so bright today?" Drew asked him who was fiddling with the zipper of the jacket.

"We didn't keep any codes or anything... "

"We clearly did you moron, what were you even doing when we told you that our code was something dark?"

"You did?" He asked scratching his cheeks which had z scars. A scar which had a humourous back story.

"Maybe if you weren't grumbling on how Paul ditched you, you would've maybe paid attention and probably wore something similar to us"

"Hey! That guy shouldn't have done that to me! It was unfair!"

"Not my fault that you weren't important at that moment"

"Wha-"

The door to the living room opened to reveal a long brown haired female.

Gary's breath hitched. Her face was practically glowing and the fact that all her dark circles had vanished over the past years, made it impossible not to drool over her. He didn't know whether she was wearing contacts or not... Although he loved the Leaf who was cute with glasses, he was beginning to like this confident version of her even more.

The said female entered the room. Only then he took in the full view of her.

She was wearing a black skirt with a grey tee, a black jacket on top of it with a silver belt match. Her black high heels made her 5'7 figure look even taller and slimmer.

She was talking to Paul and her words seemed inaudible to him. Till the time she left the room and closed the door, Gary stared at her figure.

On seeing his friend star struck, Drew chuckled as he closed his mouth.

"You'll catch flies, close your mouth"

Gary gulped. He never knew that seeing her again would cause all his bottled up feeling to resurface. Sure, his feelings towards her back then was genuine. But the fact that his proposal to her back then, wasn't a heartfelt one, made him sad.

I should've noticed her sooner before he decided to bet with me.... Stupid me.

"Gary, you okay man?" Ash asked as he nudged his elbow.

Gary could think of only one thing.

"Holy shit, we still coincidentally match!"

"Out of all the things that happened over here, you had to point that one out?" Paul asked raising his eyebrow.

"What happened?"

"Were you deaf the whole time? Clemont and Serena are here to give a round of the school till afternoon. And then, well be allowed to explore the city till 6 in the evening. After that we've got to return back and do some pre studies"

"Oh....."

He still stood dumb as the image of the female who stole his heart flashed in his mind.

Wait...

"Pre studying?! I'm not Hermione! I'm not gonna pre study for any shit!"

"Annnddd he's back"
_______________________________________

Leaf facepalmed as she exited out of the boys living room.

She was already a bit embarrassed to face the boys who were not on good terms with her except for the purple haired male. The fact that her ex-boyfriend was ogling at her like the last piece of meat didn't help either.

And the fact that they still coincidentally matched, did not  help her at all.

Sighing, she went back to the living room, where the girls and their seniors were waiting for her.

"They're coming over" she said as she plopped herself between Serena and Dawn.

"Don't you guys have the habit of keeping dress codes or something?"

"What do you mean Clemont?"

"Well, as you guys are a group, I thought you all would wear the same type of clothing or colour to match..."

"Oh Clemont trust me... We've tried that out and it never works. We all have a different sense of fashion"

True to May's words, the girls have never gotten along in the sense of fashion. Each of them had a unique style. Leaf's was a bit girly but the sporty, badass kind. Misty who was wearing a white tee with dark blue sleeves jacket and washed jeans had her hair down and was looking like a grown up tomboy. May, on the other hand was wearing ripped shorts and a white crop top with black tank underneath.

If anyone was girly, it was Dawn. She wore a white cold shoulder top and a pink skirt with black ankle boots and a black jacket.

Clemont, seeing the girls, indeed had different tastes in clothing, shook his head and smiled.

The door opened to reveal the boys. Ash, who was the mismatch of the group was the first person someone could lay eyes on since his clothes were bright. But he, focused only on the redhead on his right. Her cerulean eyes were looking at his chocolate brown ones

And that, caused the feeling of envy, to erupt in the female, who had electric blue eyes. She clenched her hand and tried not to show her emotions.

"Alright! Now that everyone's here, let's get going to the college! There are lots to show you people!" Serena said too sweetly for Paul's liking, who grimaced internally.

She's too obvious... Who is she even trying to fool?
____________________________________