Settling in

"This is our what?" Drew asked gaping at the size of the freakingly huge mansion.

"Well, there are 8 of you so, it's no big deal" Clemont shrugged as if it was something common and also added, " You guys deserve it for the brains you've got"

"Never knew studying my butt off for an entrance exam would give me a lavish lifestyle" May whispered to Dawn who merely nodded.

"So, there are 8 rooms, two living rooms and two storerooms separately. The only thing that'll be common is the kitchen and the dining room"

"Sounds fine" Leaf shrugged.

"Let's get in girls! I'll be your tour guide!" Serena exclaimed as she grabbed Misty's hand and walked towards the door enthusiastically.

She suddenly stopped at the entrance with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Ummm.... Clemont can you give me the keys?"

"Took you long enough to notice" he chuckled.
_______________________________________

"Honestly, I wouldn't mind failing every semester to live here permanently!" Dawn exclaimed as she took in the looks.

The insides of the mansion was marvellous. The door opened to reveal a corridor with rooms at the adjacent sides. It then came to an end with two rooms, each being a living room which had a door leading to the common dining room with kitchen.

There was a spiral staircase the right corner of the dining room that led to the top.

The view was breathtaking. Not only the portion upstairs had a balcony but also two swimming pools which Misty squealed at.

"Oh my god!!! Can I live here even if I graduate?!" She asked bouncing on her toes.

The rest of the girls chuckled. It was practically impossible to see Misty squealing and being girly over something for she was a well known fiery tomboy.

"I'm afraid not, but by that time you'll be earning enough to afford one of your own" Serena smiled at the redhead's enthusiasm.

"So, let's get down and choose the rooms!!!" Serena exclaimed as they got down the stairs.

Meanwhile with the boys

"Damn, this is one hella huge house!!!" Gary exclaimed with the others agreeing.

"True, when you guys mentioned dorms, I thought it would be the normal rooms with bunk beds" Ash nodded.

"You guys have scored too much to have simplicity" Clemont chuckled as he gave a tour of the house.

"How are the rooms gonna be alloted though?" Ash asked as he looked around the magnificent pool.

' Damn Misty would die to be here'

Suddenly he stopped.

'Misty! It's been a while we've seen you!'

'These are my friends May, Dawn, Leaf'

His eyes widened in realisation.

But there could be other people with the same names right?

With the sammeee gang of girls? His sub conscious mind retorted.

By the time he had come to a conclusion, the boys were already down in the hallway to discuss which room will be alloted.

"I think it's better if the girls go in first and select the rooms" Paul said with his eye on a certain bluenette.

"Oh no, itll be better if you guys go in first" Dawn replied.

"How about we select through a maze?" Serena suggested. "All the rooms are pretty much the same with only colour differences"

"Alright then" the newcomers chorused.

_______________________________________

"Wait.... Why am I the only one who doesn't have three windows?!!!" Gary stomped his feet as he entered the room fate had decided.

"Calm down porcupine, atleast the windows are big" Drew replied, popping his head from the adjacent room.

"Woah! Isn't it a coincidence that the room matches your hair colour?" Ash asked grinning as he and Paul entered Gary's room

"Wait until I dye it blonde" Gary grumbled.

"Enjoying your rooms I assume?" Clemont asked as he fixed his glasses.

"Oh they're verrryyy pretty" Gary said in a sarcastic tone which made Clemont concerned.

Paul immediately slapped his arm and said, "Oh no, ignore his tantrums, this guy has always been a bit on the spoilt side" while Ash and Drew snickered.

"I'm not spoilt you ice dragon!"

Chuckling Clemont left the room and decided to check on the girls.
______________________________________

I hope.everyone are safe and sound right now. It is really unpredictable regarding whom this virus attacks. Seeing two of my favourite authors on quotev die due to this virus made me realise how cruel life can be. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Until then Pokesakrocks