I never wanted anyone else other than you

"Well, you better tell us from the start" Misty said looking at Dawn with an evil glint in her eyes.

And the silver knife which was supposed to cut apples in May's hand wasn't helping either.

Flashback

Dawn and Leaf were watching May and Misty bicker on what should be taken and what not with an amused smile.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder only to see the plum haired male looking at her with his blue eyes.

Her breath hitched. It was as if everyone and everything had stopped and he was the only necessary person in front of her.

How does he even have this effect on me after three freaking years?!.

"Oh, why are you two over here?" Misty asked with an expression that could only reveal her hesitance as well as her struggle in seeing the raven haired boy.

"Oh... Well, Serena told us that we could tell you what we wanted to buy"

"Why don't you guys buy it yourself instead of telling us?"

"Bold of you to assume there are two kitchens" the blue haired girl's former lover told almost immediately. She failed to notice the small twitch of smile on Misty's lips.

"Well, you guys can shop for whatever you all need and then we'll finalize everything"

"Okay!" Ash jumped and went through the snacks stall to get his favorites.

"Ummm... You're not going?"

He stood there silently looking at her bare wrist.
As far as he knew... Dawn loved accessories and never leaves without one on it. Without uttering a word, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a secluded place in the market.

"Hey! This is a crowded place! You can't simply drag me off to somewhe-"

Her words were silenced by his finger on her lips.

"You don't know how I felt when I saw you walking through the door and sitting next to us and pretending not to know me"

"Well, you didn't even bother to tell me you had changed your number"

"Didn't you tell me to give a break? To keep a distance?"

"Well...."

"Why?! Why did you even suggest a breakup when we were perfectly fine?!"

"I didn't want to lose you" she softly muttered, not wanting the passerby to hear them"

He gave her one intense look before fishing something out of his pocket. Her eyes widened upon seeing that.

It was the same bracelet he had gifted her and she had returned.

"Just wear this. Tonight, I need all of my answers"

"Okay" her answer was heard only as a mere whisper.

Seeing the girls looking at them, he brought her to them and showed her wrist.

End of flashback

"I swear this guy thinks that he is some romantic protoganist in a novel.... Honestly, pinning against walls have become too common... Don't tell me when he took you somewhere, he pinned you against the car and kissed you hard" Leaf said blowing a hair strand out of her face.

"Well....."

"Oh my God.... Blame Misty for introducing romantic novels to him"

"Well excuse me but he was devoid of emotions when we met him first, there had to be some spiciness in Dawn's life...."