A joyful reunion

Happiness and excitement...

Was all Misty could feel when her eyes laid on the two differently coloured blondes. Her memories with them flashed all together at once and vanished before her eyes.

"Serena! Clemont!"
She shouted joyfully as she hugged both of them.

"Hey Misty! It's been a while we've seen you!" Serena said with her electric blue eyes shining.

"A while? It's been four years dammit! You grown a lot!" Clemont exclaimed, expressing his joy on seeing his red haired friend.

Mrs. Gresham coughed slightly to bring them back to reality and indicate the presence of other students around them.

The trio blushed due to embarrassment. Misty released her hold on the two and walked back to the girls.

"Well, now that I am aware that you're familiar with these two, I'm glad it'll be easy for you to blend with the other students! They're your seniors and the previous year star students Serena Yvonne and Clemont Grover. They'll be assisting you further"

With that the headmistress departed. Dawn, who saw Misty grinning, asked them who they were

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you guys! Serena, Clemont these are my best friends, May, Leaf and Dawn! As for you girls, I've known them since childhood and was keeping in touch with them until they moved to another country... By the way, you guys never told me when you returned!"

"Hehe, calm down Mist, We had returned two years ago and tried to visit your home... But apparently you had moved your house and also changed your number, we tried getting in contact with you through social media, but we never got a hint about your presence" Clemont explained.

"Misty hates social medias! She's the only one out of us who doesn't use her mobile much and prefers reading books! If we hadn't known her better, we've would've damn sure thought she came straight from Hogwarts ravenclaw!" Dawn said as Misty facepalmed.

"Ahem... Sorry to interrupt, but we're here too?" Gary coughed gaining the attention of the newly reunited crew.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Clemont and I'll be taking you guys to the form and assisting you further... Now all of you please take your luggages and follow us"

They walked until they reached the parking lot of the college. It was a spacious one with each lot alloted for each student who had vehicles. It was either a single name or a group of names who came through the same transport.

"If any of you can drive, you can register your names on the reopening day... Which is five days later and get your alloted slots"

"But, we drove a car and parked it outside?" Leaf asked them wondering what to do with their car right now.

"We drove in a car too" Gary said.

"Well, then you guys can follow us to the dorm you all are alloted" Serena replied clearing their doubts.

"Alright then, let's go!" Dawn chirped enthusiastically as they walked to their car.

Timeskip

"How long are we gonna drive?" May whined at the back eating her granola bar.

"Shut up may, it's barely ten minutes and it's me who's driving the car" Misty replied not taking her eyes off the road.

"Well, would we have a bakery near by? What if we ate all our food and starve for the rest of our year?" May gasped as she finished the last crumbs.

"We're going to be work to manage the expenses duh" Dawn replied

"How'll we do that exactly?"

"We've got to find em"

"Finally! Girls we're here!" Misty replied as the blue Porsche of the seniors pulled up at the parking lot.

"Yay! Let's go to the dorms!"

They got down and took their luggages with them.

"So, I thought we're going to the dorms?" Drew asked as the boys got off from the car.

"Well, this IS your dorm" Clemont replied with an amused smile on his face.

What stood in front of them wasn't a normal student dorm, but a huge freaking mansion.
_______________________________________